Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Neymar is an interesting mix of flopping, for which he catches hell, and other teams intemtionally hitting him.  The latter has happened often in this World Cup.  He’s already caught a forearm to the back of the head in this one.  

That bama scored on his own net with his arm.  What’s a manager supposed to do with something like that?  

Brazil has had the ball in front of the net three times and haven’t managed to actually kick the ball.  All dribble no shot.  

• Like 1

I don't know a lot about Belgium other than what I've seen at this tournament, and the more famous names like Hazard and Lukaku.  How likely are they to keep playing?  Or are they just going to turtle for the next 70 minutes?

9 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I don't know a lot about Belgium other than what I've seen at this tournament, and the more famous names like Hazard and Lukaku.  How likely are they to keep playing?  Or are they just going to turtle for the next 70 minutes?

They have seemed to be an attacking side thus far, I don’t think they can afford to go defensive against Brazil.