Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

9 minutes ago, China said:

I wouldn't go that far.  Any game that ends in PKs is not fantastic in my opinion.

I like PKs, they’re a rollercoaster ride of joy and despair if you’re invested.  I just hate watching boring turtling efforts that tend to lead to them.  This game right now is tied, but fantastic.  If it stays like this all the ways to PKs I’m fine with it.  

1 minute ago, Destino said:

I like PKs, they’re a rollercoaster ride of joy and despair if you’re invested.  I just hate watching boring turtling efforts that tend to lead to them.  This game right now is tied, but fantastic.  If it stays like this all the ways to PKs I’m fine with it.  

That's the way a game should end.  Exciting.

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Maybe they could tweak the rules a bit.  I see they've added a fourth substitute in extra time, but maybe they should only play 10 per side in extra time to open up the field a bit, and make it sudden death.

26 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Is it just me, or does that guy De Bruyne (sp?) just look like an asshole?

I think it's more that he looks like a 15 year old boy and most 15 year old boys are a**holes. He's actually a pretty solid dude from everything I've read. 

52 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Best game of the tourney.

Amazing.

Missed it again D'OH!

EDIT: Just saw the highlights. What a game. That game for Belgium might have been their Game 6 vs Pittsburgh. Might just galvanize them for a Cup (World Cup) run. 

Edited by Mournblade

41 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Tom Byer, an American, basically taught the past generation of Japanese players the fundamentals. USSF gave him six months to do a pilot program in Washington then USSF let him go. 

Japan is better than every team in CONCACAF.

• Like 1