Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Game would have been 10x better with Salah out there on the pitch.... I mean 2nd half was crazy exciting but man... let's just injure probably one of the Top 5 players in the World, the only player for his country 18 days before the World Cup. 

I hate Ramos... completely dirty player... let me pin my arm against yours and yank you down by the arm to make it look like you just tripped....

• Thanks 1

Not to make excuses for Karius but if you look right before the botch save Ramos clocks him with a nasty elbow. Could have been seeing stars a bit still. There’s a video going around on Twitter.

The first mistake was just bad. 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Top 10 dirtiest players in football (back in 2014)

Sergio Ramos passes Paul Scholes to officially become the dirtiest player in Champions League history after picking up booking against PSG

Sergio Ramos slammed for laughing as Mohamed Salah left pitch with injury

mohamed-salah-sergio-ramos-1-e1527370106

N°1 POS

I wish Mo all the best and a quick recovery.

Edit: Dr. Mohamed Abou El-Ela said he was optimistic after Salah's first medical.

Edited by FrFan

Home finally. Goosed from a brilliant 5 days away with boss friends following the mighty Reds who've given us a magnificent season second to only one club in Europe we just couldn't quite overcome. My 5th European Cup Final following this stupendous football club. But truthfully, ALL that matters today is to remember my second and the second worst day of my life that fateful day 33 years ago in Brussels. 

Liverpool ricorda. Dio riposa e amicizia Juve.

Hail. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Home finally. Goosed from a brilliant 5 days away with boss friends following the mighty Reds who've given us a magnificent season second to only one club in Europe we just couldn't quite overcome. My 5th European Cup Final following this stupendous football club. But truthfully, ALL that matters today is to remember my second and the second worst day of my life that fateful day 33 years ago in Brussels. 

Liverpool ricorda. Dio riposa e amicizia Juve.

Hail. 

How is eastern Europe? Generally a place I'd try to avoid if I was a traveling European football fan. They don't much like my people. 

On 29/05/2018 at 1:28 AM, Berggy9598 said:

How is eastern Europe? Generally a place I'd try to avoid if I was a traveling European football fan. They don't much like my people. 

Sorry for the delayed reply, been crazy mad busy. 

Presume you're referring to coloured people. No, outside of those that travelled, I honestly don't think I saw a black face in Gdansk, Kiev or Wroclaw. Or maybe I was just in the wrong places? Regardless, I'm personally missing Kiev already. :(

My fifth European Cup Final, along with 2 UEFA Cup Finals and a 2 Super Cups (missed Japan in 2005 for the WCC which still rankles) following the mighty Reds, and Kiev was head and shoulders the best organised and most enjoyable overall trip of the lot. 

I know not all Reds had the same experience and the random attacks from Dinamo fans weren't pleasant to hear about, along with the carnage over flights and rooms. But, personally speaking, the first hotel outside the centre Friday and Saturday aside (which was the single worst place I've ever stayed anywhere. And we've been to some real poor Country's over the years), we had a brilliant experience. The people couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. Just made up you'd taken the time and made the effort to travel to their City. The locals were totally against all the extortion going on putting their City in a bad light and weren't afraid to let anyone from UEFA know. Good food and beer/ wine. Cheap as chips bar the hotel owners looking to make as much as they could. Dead nice City. Still a ways to moving past the arl' Soviet regime and the Mafia still run a lot. (Funny some UEFA contractors the second, boss hotel Sunday telling us they were putting up some banners Thursday and this blacked out car pulled up telling them to remove them. To which they naturally told them where to go as UEFA had the contract. To which the fella the car 'politely' responded by showing them his gun and telling them where to go ..... !!!!! ). But it's improving itself all the time. As noted, the best organised European final, CL or Europa League, I've ever been to. THAT'S how you properly do football in an athletics stadium too. Unlike Athens and West Ham. A vast, but low key Police presence who stepped back and let everyone have fun and enjoy themselves. What it's all about. And the 'BOSS Night' event Shevchenko park with Johnny Power and Webster in particular singing was perfect. Just like a festival under the baking sun where you rocked up with yer own ale and had a brilliant party.  Bottles of this and bottles of that getting passed around between lads who didn't know each other. Flags strewn between trees. Groups of lads, girls, families, all having a brilliant, chilled time. MASSIVE props where it's due to the football club, not UEFA or the Kiev organisers, for making that one possible and giving thousands of Reds shared memories of an awesome afternoon they'll never forget. They even put on the best pre-game the ground I can ever remember for a UEFA final. It was literally like a mad rave round us the young lads singing along and dancing with flares when Dua Lipa was on haha. 

Really great 3/4 days in Kiev personally.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven