Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Israel raids ships carrying aid to Gaza, killings civilians

WVUforREDSKINS

Have you ever seen what life is like in Gaza? All the starving kids? You label things way to easily. But I suppose it makes life more easy for you when everything is black and white.

The fault for that lies with Hamas and the rest of the Palestinian governments over the last few decades. Blaming Israel is a convenient boogie man.

Ummm gee I dunno maybe they could have waited until they actually committed a crime. :whoknows:

Lol thats liberal philosphy that allowed 911 to happen. Dont worry about stopping the cause we will just arrest them after then blow everything up. Obama 101.

Going by the video:

And by what was said by Hamas:

This was a setup from the very beginning.

No different than suicide by cop.. You put people with weapons in a position to defend themselves and then you attack them for it. Simple plan, works quite often.

Especially if that cop is already hated by everyone in the community.

Should the Israeli's waited till they hit the blockade? Sure, would the ship have stopped, not based on the comments after: it was a setup from the beginning.

I don't know how people can say nothing SHOULD have happened...

Charge a checkpoint and see what happens.

Jump over the White House fence with a weapon.

(I'm glad to be in America where we celebrate the day) but those that died and were honored today did so by giving their life in similar situations...

Its a matter of political agenda and then the pawns that die.

yup... Israel unlawfully boarded a ship trying to deliver humanitarian aid to Gaza in international waters, then when the crew defended themselves they killed them.

yup, clear cut case of Israelis defending themselves against anti-semites

nothing to see here, move along

Relevant info

------------------------------------------

PART III

SECTION V : NEUTRAL MERCHANT VESSELS AND CIVIL AIRCRAFT

Neutral merchant vessels

67. Merchant vessels flying the flag of neutral States may not be attacked unless they:

(a) are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search or capture;

-----------------------------------

To make a long story short, this convoy had announced before-hand they were going to breach the blockade. The Israelis had the "reasonable grounds" to board and inspect the ships. 5 of the ships, there was no incident. The sixth ship, passengers attacked the Israelis that boarded.

Then as usual, Palestinian "activists" do their best to escalate the situation and get propaganda.

Have you ever seen what life is like in Gaza? All the starving kids? You label things way to easily. But I suppose it makes life more easy for you when everything is black and white.

It's very easy to sit back in the comfort of his living room thinking everyone in Gaza is a terrorist rather than actually thinking honestly that the trouble there is caused by a vast minority of the people, but hey what ever helps him rest better knowing that 9 people were killed on a ship trying to deliver humanitarian aide to a people who are denied such aide and a people who live lives of desperation. But, hey I think I get the logic, I think someone on here used to say that the children are just future terrorists.

Lol thats liberal philosphy that allowed 911 to happen. Dont worry about stopping the cause we will just arrest them after then blow everything up. Obama 101.

LOL!! So it's Liberal philosophy that says you have to wait until a crime is committed?! LOL!! Odd and here I always thought that was just part of our Constitution.

BTW, it was the Liberal Bush who was in office on 9/11.

Man this thread sucks.

:ols: :ols: :ols:

I wonder if they said that with a straight face

Most soldiers do. Odds are they put emphasis on obeying that request.

:nono:

Wouldn't it be worse if they didn't ask them to stop and didn't offer to take the 'real' items from that point forward?

Abd that is the flaw in your ever standing anti semitic diatribes.

Is that really necessary? Because it makes you sound as crazy as SoCal when he claims that the Israelis "love killing people."

IMO Israel has done plenty of things to bring criticism upon themselves. Does that make me an anti semite as well?

Going by the video:

And by what was said by Hamas:

This was a setup from the very beginning.

Agreed.

The organizers wanted to show Israel preventing food from reaching starving civilians.

They got it.

----------

Now, how we get from that fact to the fantasyland claims that well, anybody who tries to get food to starving people when the Mighty Israelis have ordered them no to, not only deserves to die, but they caused it, now that's some mighty fine spinnin' goin' on.

Is that really necessary? Because it makes you sound as crazy as SoCal when he claims that the Israelis "love killing people."

IMO Israel has done plenty of things to bring criticism upon themselves. Does that make me an anti semite as well?

They surely have. And so has Palestine. Its one big mess that goes back thousands of years.

If some other group was taking your land and forcing you into poverty, would you back down? I doubt it. I would take up arms and fight. Thats essentially what this comes down to.

However, I understand that after the holocaust the Jews wanted a land to call their own and then history spoke.

Nope, because you dont ALWAYS criticize Israel. Big difference. and it IS necessary to call a spade a spade.

They surely have. And so has Palestine. Its one big mess that goes back thousands of years.

Uh, I would point out that the nations of Israel and of Palestine are both less than 100 years old.

It only seems like thousands of years. :)

Archived