Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Lebron Degrades Ballboy at Bulls game

CrazyZeb

LMAO!!!! Jealous? Of Cleveland? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I just feel sorry for you now.

Where are you from man? I'm assuming the D.C. area since you're a Skins fan. When did you move to Cleveland?

I am from Great Falls... moved here for a job in 2004. Offer i couldn't refuse.

that being said if you live in the right place, and know the right people Cleveland is an excellent time... during the summer.

And I assumed you were not jealous of the city.. but you can't say you are not jealous of the team. It is like my hate for Tom Brady and the Pats. I could never give that team credit.

What exactly is there to be jealous about? they have won NOTHING!

Well there is somthing to be said for fielding a competitive team every single year since 2005... for you to say you don't wish the Gizkids could do that.. you would be lying.

Also for any of you to say you wouldn't embrace lebron with open arms would also be laughable to me.... you would either be Insane or Stupid.

It might take a week.. but then you all would say how much he has changed, etc.

Lebron may be an a-hole but he is our a-hole.

Ah so you became a diehard Cavs fan at the age of 21. A year after Lebron was drafted by them. Hmmm. I wonder who you would be rooting for if the Wiz had made that pick.

And what am I jealous of? The Cavs haven't won ****. They're famous for getting swept in the Finals, being crushed by the Magic, and having a player that is probably leaving in a few months. Wooo, I'm so jealous.

If that was the case then wouldn't I be hating on the Lakers nonstop? They've been more successful than the Cavs tenfold. Ditto the Celts. Or the Heat. Or whoever. It's not jealousy dude. It's legitimate disgust at a media/corporate creation who is fake in any and every way. A guy annoited a King before he won a ring. Or even got close to one. A guy who cries, bites his nails, is a sore loser, goes far, faaar out of his way to maintain his image, treats people like ****, and is just a douche in every sense of the word. So what exactly am I jealous of?

Ovechkin intentionally sprayed ice in a ballboy (i don't know if they have that in hockey..puckbuy? w/e) before a game recently.

Why was nothing said about that (at least I didn't see it here)

Oh yeah, thats right, double ****ing standards, how silly of me to forget.

Well there is somthing to be said for fielding a competitive team every single year since 2005... for you to say you don't wish the Gizkids could do that.. you would be lying.

Also for any of you to say you wouldn't embrace lebron with open arms would also be laughable to me.... you would either be Insane or Stupid.

It might take a week.. but then you all would say how much he has changed, etc.

Lebron may be an a-hole but he is our a-hole.

I wouldn't embrace Lebron. I would be ****ing livid if we signed him. I would literally boycott the Wiz until his contract was up and he had moved on. I don't give a **** if they win championships.

Some things are more important than some sports trophy. I wouldn't sell my soul for one of those. Some you may say, well he's just a basketball player. Na, Lebron is bigger than that. He represents more than that. He is everything wrong with sports. And a lot of what's wrong with the world.

And he isn't your ahole. You're from Great Falls. You are the definition of a bandwagoner.

Ah so you became a diehard Cavs fan at the age of 21. A year after Lebron was drafted by them. Hmmm. I wonder who you would be rooting for if the Wiz had made that pick.

And what am I jealous of? The Cavs haven't won ****. They're famous for getting swept in the Finals, being crushed by the Magic, and having a player that is probably leaving in a few months. Wooo, I'm so jealous.

If that was the case then wouldn't I be hating on the Lakers nonstop? They've been more successful than the Cavs tenfold. Ditto the Celts. Or the Heat. Or whoever. It's not jealousy dude. It's legitimate disgust at a media/corporate creation who is fake in any and every way. A guy annoited a King before he won a ring. Or even got close to one. A guy who cries, bites his nails, is a sore loser, goes far, faaar out of his way to maintain his image, treats people like ****, and is just a douche in every sense of the word. So what exactly am I jealous of?

I am far from a die hard. Only team I am die hard for is the Skins. That being said this is the first year Lebron has been givin the pieces around him. You just have blind hatred for the BEST player in the League.

And if you think he is leaving you are less informed than I even thought. Why leave a team that is as competitive as any in the league. Where would he possible go? lol

Anyway as I said before. I hope you enjoy the playoffs.

Hope the Caps can pull one out tomm so you don't kill yourself.

Ovechkin intentionally sprayed ice in a ballboy (i don't know if they have that in hockey..puckbuy? w/e) before a game recently.

Why was nothing said about that (at least I didn't see it here)

Oh yeah, thats right, double ****ing standards, how silly of me to forget.

First off I don't care about hockey so I wouldn't say anything. Secondly, what is that? Spraying ice on a kid? Is that that big of a deal? From what I understand it's just like mist hitting your face. That's something the kid brags to his friends about the next day and for the rest of your life. Getting treated like a servant dog by Lebron James isn't exactly in the same boat, now is it?

The homerism is strong in this thread. Especially from the biggest Wizards supporters.

I am from DC, and have never liked the Bullets/Wizards. They could have LeBron, Kobe, Paul, Howard, and Dirk as their starting 5. They would still not get my support.

Would anyone say that LeBron is just hype at this point ?

Would anyone say that LeBron is not one of the top 5 players in the NBA at this point ?

Would anyone say LeBron is a criminal or sexual deviant at this point ?

The haters are more on his jock than the homers.

This is typical (video) in the NBA. They don't even think about it.

No one is saying LeBron is not a good player. They are saying he is not a good human.

"It's hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them," James said Sunday, a day after the Cavaliers were flushed from a postseason they were supposed to rule. "I'm a winner. It's not about being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you're not going to congratulate them. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm a competitor. That's what I do. It doesn't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand."

“Oh, but it does make sense. And you're not actually a winner, no matter how many points you score or commercial endorsements you pile up, until you understand that.” – Mike Wilbon

Some of you guys are ridic. Do you guys personally know Lebron to call him a bad human or a complete *******? What has he done to you besides beat the wizards 3 years in a row in the playoffs. Sure he has done some douchebag things and so have all of us. Calling him a bad human is one thing. I just see a lot of haters in this thread who would in a minute jump on his junk if he were to come to the zards.

Well I have always hated the Wizards. Never once did I support them. They have always been a bunch of bums.

I am sure you live in a real garden spot as well. you act like anything in VA.MD is that nice. Unless you live in Great Falls, Mclean, or certain areas of NOVA.. you aren't living in "luxury" as you are implying. The only way you live in NOVA is if you still are living with you parents.

Anyway. thanks for Jamison. enjoy watching the playoffs.

ahhhh living in the lap of luxury :)

No one is saying LeBron is not a good player. They are saying he is not a good human.

"It's hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them," James said Sunday, a day after the Cavaliers were flushed from a postseason they were supposed to rule. "I'm a winner. It's not about being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you're not going to congratulate them. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm a competitor. That's what I do. It doesn't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand."

“Oh, but it does make sense. And you're not actually a winner, no matter how many points you score or commercial endorsements you pile up, until you understand that.” – Mike Wilbon

I love how people can make that judgement about a guy they've never met, and really know nothing about.

Yes that must be it. Athletes being douchebags is NEVER something discussed on a sports message board. Clearly the only thing this could be a jealousy.

only in basketball...

Yes, it's jealousy. You see that he's so good that you want to try to bring him down to size in your own little way.

Archived