Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Lebron Degrades Ballboy at Bulls game

CrazyZeb

Jot me down as a big-time hater but I admit I don't think he was trying to embarrass the ball boy. There's no protocol for ditching your gear as you head on to the court and no etiquette regarding ball boys. They know why they are there.

Yeah, I'd like to see the opinion of all the people calling Lebron out for this on the Ovechkin move the other night. He actually sprayed the kid. But, I bet, most here would argue that was all in good fun. One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

I dunno, when I'm really focused on something I do similar things. I just go into my own little world and tune out pretty much everyone around me. My wife calls me on it often - I don't even realize I'm doing it.

Honestly I didn't think the video was that bad- I mean the guy is entering the court in a very important game. His level of focus has to be extremely high at that point in time

Yes, politeness is the first thing entering one's mind as they enter a playoff game...

If LBJ only had to remove one article of clothing i could understand the tossing it aside without thinking twice about it.

But when you have to remove THREE articles of clothing and have to PASS the ball kid on the way to dumping them on the ground then its like wtf.

However, im almost certain every ****ing player does this. I guarantee you someone like Timmy D has done something like this regularly.

So as much as I was hoping for him to be a real douche in this video, this is mild at best.

Guy is still a class A prick though. Also, Steve Buckhantz has said that when you turn the cameras off you get a completely different individual. It aint better either....

If LBJ only had to remove one article of clothing i could understand the tossing it aside without thinking twice about it.

But when you have to remove THREE articles of clothing and have to PASS the ball kid on the way to dumping them on the ground then its like wtf.

However, im almost certain every ****ing player does this. I guarantee you someone like Timmy D has done something like this regularly.

So as much as I was hoping for him to be a real douche in this video, this is mild at best.

Guy is still a class A prick though. Also, Steve Buckhantz has said that when you turn the cameras off you get a completely different individual. It aint better either....

What did you think of Ovie spraying that kid the other night?

What did you think of Ovie spraying that kid the other night?

I didn't think about it all. I was more interested on what everyone else was thinking. The kid is right by the caps bench. Apparently this sprint to the bench is a pregame routine for ovie so there was probably no malice whatsoever in that. Its not like he did it three times in a row.

If this was an isolated incident, than yeah, maybe it could be excused. But for those who have paid attention and don't sweat his sack because he can dunk like a beast, this is just more of the same. The dude is a douchebag. He has proven that time and time again. Lebron James isn't a human. He's a corporate creation. Someone needs to dispatch Harrison Ford to take him out. Once and for all. Nike and the NBA have created a monster. A *****, douchebag ******* monster. I've read stories of people who went to the same high school as him who said he's been treated like a god since he was 15 and that he's been a complete and total tool ever since. He is an example of why George Washington and the rest of our Founding Fathers went to war with England. And why monarchies have all but disappeared from the face of the planet. This is how privlidged, spoiled golden children act. They are above all. You are lucky to be in their presence. You have been blessed to set eyes upon them. Someone should have pulled this poor little kid aside before the game and told him the correct way to act when encountering King James. On your knees, head down, arms outstretched, palms up and await the King acknowledging your existence by placing his holy garments in your hands. He should have never looked at him. Poor ignorant little ****.

If God descends from the heavens tonight, awakens me in my bedroom, and tells me that he can grant me one wish, I wouldn't ask him for world peace, beautiful children, a happy wife or wealth. It would be that King James never wins a championship. If I knew that it would be so, I could die tomorrow, at the young age of 25, a happy man.

If this was an isolated incident, than yeah, maybe it could be excused. But for those who have paid attention and don't sweat his sack because he can dunk like a beast, this is just more of the same. The dude is a douchebag. He has proven that time and time again. Lebron James isn't a human. He's a corporate creation. Someone needs to dispatch Harrison Ford to take him out. Once and for all. Nike and the NBA have created a monster. A *****, douchebag ******* monster. I've read stories of people who went to the same high school as him who said he's been treated like a god since he was 15 and that he's been a complete and total tool ever since. He is an example of why George Washington and the rest of our Founding Fathers went to war with England. And why monarchies have all but disappeared from the face of the planet. This is how privlidged, spoiled golden children act. They are above all. You are lucky to be in their presence. You have been blessed to set eyes upon them. Someone should have pulled this poor little kid aside before the game and told him the correct way to act when encountering King James. On your knees, head down, arms outstretched, palms up and await the King acknowledging your existence by placing his holy garments in your hands. He should have never looked at him. Poor ignorant little ****.

If God descends from the heavens tonight, awakens me in my bedroom, and tells me that he can grant me one wish, I wouldn't ask him for world peace, beautiful children, a happy wife or wealth. It would be that King James never wins a championship. If I knew that it would be so, I could die tomorrow, at the young age of 25, a happy man.

Lol, bro get a therapist.

I still echo your feelings though.

But if you could wish for LBJ to never win a championship why the **** cant you just wish for him to take away his superstar talent. God should just make him an ordinary player. I think that would completely **** up his head.

:rotflmao:

I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Lol, bro get a therapist.

I still echo your feelings though.

But if you could wish for LBJ to never win a championship why the **** cant you just wish for him to take away his superstar talent. God should just make him an ordinary player. I think that would completely **** up his head.

I want him to suffer as much as possible. I figure having the talent and still not being able to win it all would be the worst.

God your a hater. I hope you enjoy watching your boy Jamison dancing with Lebron when they win the Title. BTW thanks for helping us get over the hump.

it was you who told me the wizards would never trade a player to the cavs to help us get over the hump.

God your a hater. I hope you enjoy watching your boy Jamison dancing with Lebron when they win the Title. BTW thanks for helping us get over the hump.

it was you who told me the wizards would never trade a player to the cavs to help us get over the hump.

Did we go forward a month and the championship is already won or something? You aren't over any damn hump yet my friend.

First off, don't start counting your chickens yet. You still got a ways to go. Second off, Jamison was never my boy. I enjoyed his time here but I always thought (and always said) that his supposed leadership was overrated. And if I told you the Wiz would never trade anyone to the Cavs, that was probably before our "superstar" decided to be John Wayne in the lockerroom and our longtime owner passed away.

Oh and haha. You live in Cleveland.

BTW, how does that work? Live in Cleveland, root for the Cavs AND root for the Skins?

He isn't going to win jack.

Dwight Howard and the Magic have you covered.

I'd appreciate that. It'd be nice to have a happy-go-lucky, respectful human being like Dwight win championships.

First off, don't start counting your chickens yet. You still got a ways to go. Second off, Jamison was never my boy. I enjoyed his time here but I always thought (and always said) that his supposed leadership was overrated. And if I told you the Wiz would never trade anyone to the Cavs, that was probably before our "superstar" decided to be John Wayne in the lockerroom and our longtime owner passed away.

Oh and haha. You live in Cleveland.

BTW, how does that work? Live in Cleveland, root for the Cavs AND root for the Skins?

I'd appreciate that. It'd be nice to have a happy-go-lucky, respectful human being like Dwight win championships.

Well I have always hated the Wizards. Never once did I support them. They have always been a bunch of bums.

I am sure you live in a real garden spot as well. you act like anything in VA.MD is that nice. Unless you live in Great Falls, Mclean, or certain areas of NOVA.. you aren't living in "luxury" as you are implying. The only way you live in NOVA is if you still are living with you parents.

Anyway. thanks for Jamison. enjoy watching the playoffs.

Over react often?

I would love to see your thesis on Agent Zero.

Well I have always hated the Wizards. Never once did I support them. They have always been a bunch of bums.

I am sure you live in a real garden spot as well. you act like anything in VA.MD is that nice. Unless you live in Great Falls, Mclean, or certain areas of NOVA.. you aren't living in "luxury" as you are implying. The only way you live in NOVA is if you still are living with you parents.

Anyway. thanks for Jamison. enjoy watching the playoffs.

Ah, the brush off by the bandwagoner.

Well here you go. Cleveland represent son:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM&feature=related

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The first one is better but unfortunately it won't let me embed it. Still, click on that link.

Anway, I really worry about what's going to happen to the city of Cleveland when Lebron bolts this offseason.

I thought that place was supposed to rock, LOL.

I will agree that video is great. very popular here.

That being said, if we all believed everything we read or saw on the internet.. then I would think both of you to have Zero knowledge of NBA ball from your post.

However I guess your blind hate for Lebron is very simalar to me wanting to watch Gilbert burn alive so part of me can relate to you. I would be going crazy if a player/ and city I was jealous of was the best team in the league. I probably wouldn't know how to deal with it either.

Archived