Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Lebron Degrades Ballboy at Bulls game

CrazyZeb

Since I know there's a lot of LeBron James fans here, thought I'd see what you think. :ols:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Well, you can see the ballboy extending his hand to take the warmup gear from LeP.O.S. but he just throws them on the ground without even acknowledging his presence. Like, "here pick this up."

As much as I hate LeQueer, I don't think he was intentionally doing it. He's about to check in, he's just discarding his warmup gear and not paying attention. He could've been a little more polite though.

I've noticed this with many other NBA players

edit: Too many players do this and I always wondered why they never just hand it to the person when they can. I understand they're trying to focus and are in the heat of the moment but sometimes when they see someone with their hand stretched out it shouldn't take much effort to simply hand it to them.

But he's still a monster and will win a ring....I know that won't make many one here very happy :evilg:

He did it on purpose and who's surprised? He thinks he's the greatest human being ever. Hope his punk ass never wins a ring.

I don't follow Lebron or the NBA that much but wow... that was clearly intentional and a prick move.

That video alone makes me hope he never sees a championship ring.

The media needs to stop hiding this guys warts. Basketball is the last sport in which the media pretends the stars are flawless. You know how many of them have had Tiger Woods style issues? Not a peep. Jordan was a total ******* on and off the court... never reported. In fact that entire NBA is one big group of star worshiping pathetic men.

Well, you can see the ballboy extending his hand to take the warmup gear from LeP.O.S. but he just throws them on the ground without even acknowledging his presence. Like, "here pick this up."

As much as I hate LeQueer, I don't think he was intentionally doing it. He's about to check in, he's just discarding his warmup gear and not paying attention. He could've been a little more polite though.

Yes, politeness is the first thing entering one's mind as they enter a playoff game...

Jot me down as a big-time hater but I admit I don't think he was trying to embarrass the ball boy. There's no protocol for ditching your gear as you head on to the court and no etiquette regarding ball boys. They know why they are there.

Archived