Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Lebron Degrades Ballboy at Bulls game

CrazyZeb

I love how people can make that judgement about a guy they've never met, and really know nothing about.
People make judgements all the time based on the actions they see from others. I don't know if Jay Marioitti or Mike Wilbon know LeTravel personally but they had no problems judging him based on what he did after that series with the Magic last year.

As for me, I don’t like his lack of toughness, or how he flops or how he refers to himself in the third person. I don’t like the way he chews his nails like a *****. I don’t like how he puts his head down, dribbles as fast as he can and barrels his way to the basket praying a defender bumps or trips him. It uglies up the game. I don’t like what a crybaby he is or his crab dribbling. Or how his mama fights his battles for him. I don’t like how spoiled, petulant and pampered he is. I don’t like how he disrespects opponents and can’t shake hands with the victor of a hard fought series. The true measure of a man’s character can be found in defeat and LeBron spoke volumes with this selfish act.

Six years in and counting and the LeBron James Will Never Be A Champion Era is moving right along as expected.

People make judgements all the time based on the actions they see from others. I don't know if Jay Marioitti or Mike Wilbon know LeTravel personally but they had no problems judging him based on what he did after that series with the Magic last year.

As for me, I don’t like his lack of toughness, or how he flops or how he refers to himself in the third person. I don’t like the way he chews his nails like a *****. I don’t like how he puts his head down, dribbles as fast as he can and barrels his way to the basket praying a defender bumps or trips him. It uglies up the game. I don’t like what a crybaby he is or his crab dribbling. Or how his mama fights his battles for him. I don’t like how spoiled, petulant and pampered he is. I don’t like how he disrespects opponents and can’t shake hands with the victor of a hard fought series. The true measure of a man’s character can be found in defeat and LeBron spoke volumes with this selfish act.

Six years in and counting and the LeBron James Will Never Be A Champion Era is moving right along as expected.

wow you're just a haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. LOL. Its so funny to me how you guys hate someone so much and he hasn't done a damn thing to you. You say he lacks toughness but then you say he puts his head down and goes to the rim hard. Sounds pretty touch to me. Its funny cause people said the same thing about Jordan and winning championships and then he won his first his 7th year in the league. Who gives a rats ass if he bites his finger nails, I'm sure you have habits people don't like. If you don't like him barreling down the lane, maybe someone should stop him or foul him hard. Why ***** about it when other players can't stop him. All great players change the game a bit. Jordan carried the ball in a basket most of the time. All I hear is a bunch of ****ing about a great player. Sorry we don't hear about him pulling out guns or get DUI's or hitting and spitting on hoes in the face or making it rain. Haterrrrrrr

The homerism is strong in this thread. Especially from the biggest Wizards supporters.

I am from DC, and have never liked the Bullets/Wizards. They could have LeBron, Kobe, Paul, Howard, and Dirk as their starting 5. They would still not get my support.

Yeah why root for the Wizards when you can root for the Lakers the way 90% of the NBA fan base does? :ols:

First of all, Lebron is a great b-ball player, no question. He just will never be a champion even if the team he plays for wins a championship. He acts the way he does because he is a loser deep down and he knows it. Many find him annoying because he is so gifted but still finds it necessary to act without class. His insecurity is painfully obvious. It will take a major humbling life experience or a major revelation to change him. Let's hope that one day the young man overcomes the need for the inflated ego and arrogance which protects him from his self doubt.

Kobe is the best current NBA player truth be told.

It's very hard to both root against Cleveland and root for Antawn these days. Antawn is the role model for class and Lebron is the role model for classless.

BTW, Ovie only sprayed the kids knees with ice. The kid was right in front of the gate to the bench and was wearing a full hockey uniform with pads. He couldn't have even felt the spray. It wasn't done on purpose. I'm also not convince that LJ dissed the ball boy on purpose either. He may have just been in his own Zoony Zone.

You say he lacks toughness but then you say he puts his head down and goes to the rim hard. Sounds pretty touch to me.
Yeah LeBron is tough as nails that's why his Mommy fights his battles for him. Way beyond embarrassing.

Six years in and counting and the LeBron James Will Never Be A Champion Era is moving right along as expected. Plus now he's developed a mysterious injury. Seems like he's preparing his excuse for the eventual collapse.

Yeah LeBron is tough as nails that's why his Mommy fights his battles for him. Way beyond embarrassing.

Six years in and counting and the LeBron James Will Never Be A Champion Era is moving right along as expected. Plus now he's developed a mysterious injury. Seems like he's preparing his excuse for the eventual collapse.

Yay, cause his mom running out is Lebrons fault :rolleyes:. This guy is still young, he will get his rings. Stop hating damn.

its like every single thing he does he wants appraisal...

its almost like he tries too hard to be cool...

with that said he's one of the best in the game but I agree with everyone that that doesn't give you an excuse to be an *******.

I don't see why people think thats "hating" on lebron. There are plenty of people with distasteful personalities regardless of your income. Lebron seems to be pretty egotistical and throwing things on the floor for a little kid to pick up when it seems pretty reasonable that most people would be aware of him just seems rude. Especially when it almost looks like he is going out of his way to not make the kids job easier.

Archived