Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Bubba.

tr1

I know this might not fit the new rules implemented in January, but I'm feeling some genuine concern, and hope someone has some info.

Bubba's been conspicuously absent for literally weeks, and he hasn't responded to PMs from several of us.

I pray to God that bubba is alright...

:notworthy:

I know this might not fit the new rules implemented in January, but I'm feeling some genuine concern, and hope someone has some info.

Bubba's been conspicuously absent for literally weeks, and he hasn't responded to PMs from several of us.

I pray to God that bubba is alright...

:notworthy:

First, bull**** on your first sentence and there was no useful purpose in you even putting in your post. I've ignored it, since everything is fine overall, but it's not the only BS I associate with you since that Read Me post went up, but I don't intend to get into that in any detail. There's no need, and that's all we'll say about that in this thread.

To the important matter:

Just fyi to the general audience--previous dialog on this has simply been among PM's with ES staff until recently, out of respect for bubba's privacy in case that mattered.

And then Mark the Homer understandably PM'ed tr1 to ask him if he had any news. But it has been several weeks since the staff has heard from bubba.

And then this matter was put into the public forum (Stadium) the other day by Mark The Homer. Now some of us had sent PM's to bubba and haven't heard back yet. Though there was recent talk of him taking a trip somewhere or being occupied with some changes around his household, if memory serves.

We're all a little concerned, but we were waiting to see if he wanted to say anything before "going public." TK and I were certainly aware that he knows how to contact us, or would have someone contact us, if he felt it necessary, but who knows.

Obviously, we all love bubba dearly, and hope he is well. I know I will relay any news I get unless asked otherwise. I'm sure he would appreciate everyone's affection and concern.

I've had my differences with bubba, not least over a certain QB, but I sincerely hope he's safe and well and it's just a domestic issue or the like that's keeping him off line and causing this concern.

When tr1's worried, that's cause for concern.

Echoing the rest of the thread, here's hoping it's something and nothing causing your sabbatical bubba man.

Hail.

First, bull**** on your first sentence and there was no useful purpose in you even putting in your post. I've ignored it, since everything is fine overall, but it's not the only BS I associate with you since that Read Me post went up, but I don't intend to get into that in any detail. There's no need, and that's all we'll say about that in this thread.

To the important matter:

Just fyi to the general audience--previous dialog on this has simply been among PM's with ES staff until recently, out of respect for bubba's privacy in case that mattered.

And then Mark the Homer understandably PM'ed tr1 to ask him if he had any news. But it has been several weeks since the staff has heard from bubba.

And then this matter was put into the public forum (Stadium) the other day by Mark The Homer. Now some of us had sent PM's to bubba and haven't heard back yet. Though there was recent talk of him taking a trip somewhere or being occupied with some changes around his household, if memory serves.

We're all a little concerned, but we were waiting to see if he wanted to say anything before "going public." TK and I were certainly aware that he knows how to contact us, or would have someone contact us, if he felt it necessary, but who knows.

Obviously, we all love bubba dearly, and hope he is well. I know I will relay any news I get unless asked otherwise. I'm sure he would appreciate everyone's affection and concern.

Jumbo, I certainly hope you're not implying that anyone has breached bubba's privacy...that's pretty absurd. I generally look for his posts, and noticed he hadn't posted in several days. I also noticed his failure to post in the news forum...prior to being contacted by anyone.

I haven't breached any confidentiality of any conversation I've had with anyone in a PM...I don't do that. I'm a bit surprised you shared that I even got a PM from MTH without contacting all the parties involved...so be it.

The thread was strictly posted because of personal concern. Bubba's an icon here...and his absence shouldn't be ignored. He's the best poster here...and that's saying a lot because of the quality folks who post regularly.

But, if I might, forgive me for being a bit defensive in my first sentence of the thread. By a strict reading of the Read Me, you certainly could have clobbered me for this thread...but, you're right...we should move on.

Archived