Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Bubba.

tr1

If bubba9497 on EBay is the same as our bubba, the last feedback he got is kind of concerning, given his other feedback history.

Of course I don't know his likes/dislikes, so no way to be sure that is him.

what was that?

And no, nobody on the staff has ever met him. We have a first name, that is all.

He does have a family I know from previous posts. I can remember he needed to take a break once before to help his wife out watching the kids

what was that?

And no, nobody on the staff has ever met him. We have a first name, that is all.

He does have a family I know from previous posts. I can remember he needed to take a break once before to help his wife out watching the kids

Bubba on EBay had like 147 perfect transactions, then in April he had 1 negative. Sold an item, never shipped it. Member on Ebay since 2000. Never responded to EBay conflict resolution.

Google his username and you can see. If it were our Bubba, it's kind of weird that EBay Bubba didn't process an order in the last 3 weeks or so and got his only negative response ever.

As others have said I did not always agree with his opinions but I would like to know what is going on with Bubba. I hope all is well...
what was that?

not trying to stir this pot, but id have to assume that is the same bubba. that ebay seller is located in roanoke and bubbas profile here says he lives in roanoke and the names do match. and the last item he sold was a guitar pickup and im pretty sure hes mentioned he plays guitar in the past.

kinda scary, i hope the dude is ok. but hes lost contact here and that ebay buyer was pissed due to lost contact, and thats not a good sign.

Bubba on EBay had like 147 perfect transactions, then in April he had 1 negative. Sold an item, never shipped it. Member on Ebay since 2000. Never responded to EBay conflict resolution.

Google his username and you can see. If it were our Bubba, it's kind of weird that EBay Bubba didn't process an order in the last 3 weeks or so and got his only negative response ever.

the bubba on ebay is from roanoke and the bubba here is from roanoke. the numbers after their names are identical, and im 99% sure bubba plays guitar or is into guitars, which was the last item he sold.

again, too much adds up for this not to be concerning.

If bubba9497 on EBay is the same as our bubba, the last feedback he got is kind of concerning, given his other feedback history.

Of course I don't know his likes/dislikes, so no way to be sure that is him.

It very likely is. Looks like there's a YouTube account with the same handle and the only upload is Art Monk related. That's a pretty good indication that he is consistent about his choice of user name as some people are wont to be.

what was that?

Negative feedback because he never shipped an item and didn't respond to eBay's conflict resolution people.

what was that?

Could you share what his first name is?

I am going to post this here, too. ATN would have been a far lesser place if bubba had not been such a part of it for so long. Few people in a forum like this are truly irreplaceable, but bubba was that guy.

We've been trying to contact him, and wondering, but I really didn't think this was how it would end. It's a very sad time for ES. I will really miss him as will we all. I am so glad I had so many private exchanges with him. He was one of the reasons I stopped being just a visitor reading the news and some of the threads and joined the site 6 years ago. He's one of the people here who really become a piece of my world, even at a distance. He was almost a daily presence in my life with ES, a very welcome fixture, as he was for so many of us. His work for and contribution to ES was immeasurable and tireless. RIP dear bubba. You were truly one of a kind on this site of so many Redskins fans.

Archived