Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: America's Richest Counties

MissU28

The country may have started its long haul back to economic recovery -- if recent news that consumer spending increased slightly in January is any indication. But even so, most Americans still aren't ready to brag about their paychecks.

Except, perhaps, in Loudoun County, Va., where median household incomes are higher than anywhere else in the country. This affluent suburb of Washington, D.C., where families take home a median $110,643 annually, tops our list of America's 25 richest counties.

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/108999/americas-richest-counties

I can see why Calvert and Charles Co. are in the top 25 now. Every one moved out of PG, which used to bless the list previously :ols:.

could have fooled me that Charles County is the 21st richest...this place has become a ghetto ****hole :ols:

You cant go to the mall without being attacked these days...theres a rule at the mall that you cant walk in a group of more than 5 - thats how bad things have gotten.

could have fooled me that Charles County is the 21st richest...this place has become a ghetto ****hole :ols:

You cant go to the mall without being attacked these days...theres a rule at the mall that you cant walk in a group of more than 5 - thats how bad things have gotten.

I agree, I'm a little surprised about Charles. I can understand Calvert, but I'm not so sure about Charles.

Give it a few more years and St Mary's might make the list. Since my family moved there in 1997, that place has grown exponentially.

Yup love my family but hate going back home to Sterling. Boring as hell, no access to the metro... ugh.

Vienna is the same, but at least I have a Metro stop 2 minutes from my house. I've honestly run out of **** to do in this town, Fairfax has no bar scene at all and Vienna is filled with punk teenagers who think they are the coolest kids ever.

Archived