Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NESN: Report: New York Giants Could Offer Julius Peppers $100 Million

kiingspadee

:ols::ols::ols:

Wow, well, have at him NY, Carolina has had enough. The guy plays great when he's in a contract year, so look forward to seeing him play hard again in 6 or 7 years or whatever the $100 mil is spread over.

I honestly can't understand that team. They were built perfectly a couple years ago, now it's like they just forgot how to sign anything BUT DL. Canty last season, now Peppers, and don't they already have 3 former pro-bowlers on their line? This makes absolutely no sense to me, but I'm fine with it.

I think there just trying to up the price to hurt Snyder. They need hin as bad as we do,and we don't need him. They have Osi and Tuck.

I think they're just trying to corner the market on DL, not let anyone else have any, and make an entire team out of them.

I think Peppers would be a good signing. Guys a freak. Don't forget he played with the Tarheels as forward and could have played in the NBA. I don't see him having a problem switching To OLB and he would be just as dangerous. This would be perfect for our hybrid 3-4 defense. I say he's got a good 5 years left before he starts to decline.

Any of you who would be happy to have him NY I need to ask you - do you think he's fallen off THAT MUCH? When I saw him play this year he seemed still beastly

It's not about how good he'll be next year. It's about how good he'll be two years after that. I doubt the salary cap will be gone forever, and even if that did happen, even Snyder can only dole out so many enormous contracts.

Archived