Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT/ESPN-Report: Redskins interested in Leonard Little(merged)

TGW21

reports that Redskins defensive coordinator Jim Haslett has "let it be known" he believes Little could still be very productive if used correctly.

Ok, perhaps i'm missing something here. But how does this quote translate into "Redskins are interested in Leonard Little"? but we'll see though.

Absolutely not.

While I am all for dicks like this getting treatment, playing on this team is not a form of treatment. Being a Redskin is a privilege, not something that a reckless killer deserves.

I'll sour very quickly on a Redskins team that involves him as anything except for a tackling dummy or a guy who wear a sign that says, "Do not be like me."

Isnt this the dick that had a dui manslaugther?? And didnt he get another dui after that?? Im usually the guy that doesnt care about character issues but this guy seems like bad news.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Little

Manslaughter conviction

After leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouri. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level in excess of the statutory level of intoxication (0.08) in the state of Missouri. Little received 90 days in jail, four years probation and 1,000 hours of community service.[5]

In 2004 he was arrested again for DWI after being stopped by The Ladue Police Department for speeding (78 in a 55mph zone). At the time he had red eyes, smelled of alcohol and failed three roadside sobriety tests. He later admitted drinking alcohol to the police. He was found Not Guilty in Feb 2005.[6]

Wow, there goes some of Jim H's credibility.....

Good grief, you have Sakpo, Andre, and Jarmon lurking in the wings (who I think could get double digit sacks as well this year)

Even if you get rid/trade/cut Carter, you still have Orakpo, and JJ.

Especially if Chris Wilson is going to be be playing a DE/LB role as well.

I can understand blowing up the team, but I cannot get my head around interest in LL unless it is a smokescreen.

We need LB's and Safety, help, and i would like to see a young promising DT next to AH to take CGriffs spot.

We don't need more help at DE, especially aging help!

Isnt this the dick that had a dui manslaugther?? And didnt he get another dui after that?? Im usually the guy that doesnt care about character issues but this guy seems like bad news.

Yes. The DUI manslaughter is bad enough, but to then drive drunk again should be life in prison in my book.

Not to mention he is 36. You can always use more pass rushers, but I would look to the draft. I'd even take Peppers over Little.

Archived