Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT/ESPN-Report: Redskins interested in Leonard Little(merged)

TGW21

Defensive end Leonard Little hasn't decided yet if he'll play in 2010. If he does, Little won't struggle to find a job offer as an unrestricted free agent.

Brian Stull of ESPN 101 in St. Louis reports that Redskins defensive coordinator Jim Haslett has "let it be known" he believes Little could still be very productive if used correctly.

Rest of article here

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/16/report-redskins-interested-in-leonard-little/

This seems good to me.....he could be a good addition for the 3-4 bc he's faster/and a littler bigger than Carter and could maybe play OLB

I think it would be telling if they signed him, that we would continue to run mainly a 4-3.

I agree with you on that one. And I wouldn't have a problem with the Skins running mainly a 4-3. I would still have a problem with bringing in an aging, declining, guy who killed someone and got away with it.

I dont see where Little would really help the team much. Carter and Orakpo would be better playing RE I think. Little did play 1 year at UT at SAM, but that was years and years ago, and he struggled there. Not really a good fit considering that Orakpo can play any position Little can at a higher level and he is much younger.

Archived