Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT.com: Redskins interviewing Romanowski for strength coach job (Updated)

Sweet Sassy Molassy

I'm going to give Shanny the benefit of the doubt on this one. I doubt Romo sits to pee would be seriously considered at all if we thought the first day of OTAs every was going to get a needle and a special doctor's card. It's going to be weird Romo sits to pee being here at first, but if he's turned over a new leaf like some have mentioned, this could be a very underrated move.

We shall see...

Im all for it...we need real tough oldschool football guys around this soft team

that is kind of what i'm thinking ... but good lord, anybody hear his interview on the junkies a few years back. DUDE IS GONE. I mean, his brain is toast. he did crack me up though and he made some pretty good points, just not real coherent. :ols:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/09/redskins-interviewing-romanowski-for-strength-coach-job/

Interesting to say the least. I'm not sure how I'd feel about this, I used to like Bill R. because of his toughness, but when he started getting dirty with his practices I couldn't support that. On the other hand, if there's someone I'd expect to really whip some guys into shape, it'd be him ... hopefully without the usage of PEDs (edit: why the **** did I say PHDs).

When I hear about Romanowski, I think of a section I read in his book about how he remembered being at the bottom of a pile after someone fumbled the ball and the refs were sorting out to see who recovered it. He said that the guy with the ball got his finger snapped like a chicken bone by someone that was trying to pry it loose. He went on to say that guys at the bottom of the pile would stick their fingers in the ass of the person who recovered the fumble to try and make them let go of the ball.

It was a pretty hardcore read.

Since this was posted on PFT I'll chalk this up as general bull**** at this point.

But unlike the majority here, I want no part of this loser on my team. He is one of the worst examples of sportsmanship I can think of in any sport.

Proven cheater

Fought a teammate and ended his career

Punched another player and kicked another player in the head during games

Spitting in another players' face

Broke another player's finger in a pile up

One of the dirtiest players ever in the history of the league

Uhh, no thanks.

Since this was posted on PFT I'll chalk this up as general bull**** at this point.

But unlike the majority here, I want no part of this loser on my team. He is one of the worst examples of sportsmanship I can think of in any sport.

Proven cheater

Uhh, no thanks.

So, we should have never gone after players like Fred Smoot, Sean Taylor, and Albert Haynesworth? Because they cover some of that list.

People change and if you can't accept that then I don't know.

Proven cheater

Uhh, no thanks.

What does that matter? he has no input on what happens on the field. Otherwise it would be much worse. I'm not saying what he did was good or that we should stock up on guys with this kinda attitude, but honestly I think he'll demand attention in the weight room.

Archived