Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(My Ideas For) Skins jersey redesign - Updated Sunday!! New designs. Post#74 (MET)

McSkin30

well I dont know why you havent got a call from the skins to be their uniform designer. I love the Three bottom pants. I like the black and going with no stripe was a good idea and I really like the plain white with no stripe. Love the redsign of the jerseys (you added the side panel right?) Over all I would be pleased if we wore any of these in any combo.

I'm definitely feeling the Burgundy Jersey with the feathers. Not sure if that anything to do with my oregon suggestion but it looks good. Im not crazy about the two patches, I think just having redskins centered above the number would help since there is so much going on with the sides. Just about all the pants are dope. Keep up the good work man, **** the haters.

I like the feather on the pants good idea there, the jerseys seem a bit busy to me. Perhaps less is more on those.

I agree the pants are awesome. No changes there. The jerseys are too busy. The spear on the shoulder sleeve looks good, but other than that they need work...think of the acronym KISS. That tiger stripe on the one burgundy jersey is awkward, too much like the Bengals, and needs to be removed asap.

Archived