Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(My Ideas For) Skins jersey redesign - Updated Sunday!! New designs. Post#74 (MET)

McSkin30

Rodriggo Redskins Jersey Redux:

Helmet

helmet.jpg

The Core Look

Three best options, look both classic and modern.

rendering.jpg

Primary Uniform

On the fence about the trim last time, definitely the right move to get rid of them on the socks.

Primary.jpg

Secondary Uniforms

The classic red and white as well as a sneaky cool white and gold.

Secondary.jpg

Tertiary Uniforms

Come on a journey with me, won't you? Someone mentioned a gold jersey. Not my fave. The white on white is pretty recent but again, not a keeper for me.

Tertiary.jpg

Quarternary Uniforms

Not a fan of the yellow jersey, looks like Univ of Minn. and I absolutely hated the Red on Red, "NFC East nightgown" look.

Fourtiary.jpg

Quinary Uniforms

Crazy Mc Crazerton goes to crazy town. It was there, it sucks but I had to go there. Burn after seeing.

Fivetiary.jpg

Rod. Just to make sure I didn't blow it earlier and confuse folks,you post the pics of your work all you want in your posts. It's members quoting your posts and therefore pics I was referring to earlier.

Whoops. Yeah I got confused. I just created links. Let me know if the post previous to this one is wrong, will redo.

put feather pants and keep feather on shoulders. I then will approve!

Dont like that style of number at all though. We need more of a regular block number. Everyone seems to be going crazy with the weird fonts these days, but thats just my opinion...

Well, as long as everybody's having fun with this, I might as well jump in.

I've got a design I've compiled from a few different concepts.

In order to give due credit, the beautiful design off of which mine is based can be found here:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/tlrodgers82/Football/NFL/Was/Uni-Home.png

I borrowed Mr. Rodgers concept and put a little different spin on it.

Since the feathered pants seem to be so popular, I gave that a try.

I even pulled the feathers off the outside of the logo like those atrocious concepts by Gameplan Creative, and I came up with this:

Home-Away.jpg

Hail.

I do like this, but would want something different on the sleeves. Maybe one more stripe or one less?

Hey all -

I admittedly don't visit this forum often, so I didn't know this was a topic of discussion, but a while back I photoshopped different color combos just to see what they would look like.

Just so we're clear, I didn't put much thought into this like some of the other posters in this thread. This wasn't meant to be an actual "re-design", rather I just played with colors for the sake of personal curiousity. In fact, I think this may've originally been a photo of an FSU player... Anyways, just thought it might be relevant to this thread:

Can someone make a yellow helmet with the Logo on it or a Gold helmet with the logo. Then try to make a Burgandy helmet with a Gold scripted "R". Just to try some different looks.

I'd also like to get away from yellow and use gold. Can you make the uni's with actual gold vs. yellow?

Hey all -

I admittedly don't visit this forum often, so I didn't know this was a topic of discussion, but a while back I photoshopped different color combos just to see what they would look like.

Just so we're clear, I didn't put much thought into this like some of the other posters in this thread. This wasn't meant to be an actual "re-design", rather I just played with colors for the sake of personal curiousity. In fact, I think this may've originally been a photo of an FSU player... Anyways, just thought it might be relevant to this thread:

Those are terrible.

I'd also like to get away from yellow and use gold. Can you make the uni's with actual gold vs. yellow?

Gold pants and red uni starts looking alot like the 49ers.

Picture1-1.png

Maybe if the feather comes off the pant, but that the only thing keeping my interest.

Good idea though.

Guest Spearfeather

Anyone catch what Bruce Allen said today on Redskinsnation regarding the uniforms ( Feb 10 )?, because I didn't but I did hear Larry Michael reference it later in the show.

Archived