Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(My Ideas For) Skins jersey redesign - Updated Sunday!! New designs. Post#74 (MET)

McSkin30

We interrupt this thread with an important public announcement.

Fellow members,we'd appreciate it greatly if you would stop responding in threads with simple answers such as "+1","-1","QFT",or some type of smiley. It is considered a type of spam. Thanks.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled uniform thread.

:secret: I like the feather idea as well.

McSkin30, very nice design. The feather on the pants looks very cool. They should keep the helmets the way they currently are.

Nawhedint, try losing the stripe on the pants in post #123. I'd be curious to see how that looks with the burgundy and gold pants. I think that's the part of the look that McSkin3o is going for.

I really like what you have done here, love the spear on the arm. I think having both the indian head and R on the chest is too busy, how about just the R centered below the NFL logo on the chest. The indian head logo is covered on the helmet.

Good Stuff, I hope they take your work into consideration.

^^^^

I REALLY like those Rod.

Those gold pants look sharp. Those are like the best of both worlds, updated unis, but with the classic look.

Appreciate it. That's how I see it. Old and new. People here had a good idea of using the feather on the pant, but I don't think it can be a "realistic" feather.

Took what other people have been talking about. Gray, Feather trim.

Result below: http://www.extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=7288977&postcount=184

These are the first jersey designs that i like. I love the stripes on the sleeves, and the fact that the indian head is still on the helmet. The feather down the pant leg is intriguing. But it looks just about right. The only thing i would change is the collar color. I would maybe alternate that color. The feather on the sock is too much i think. Probably better as stripes. Also, id like to have a gold and white alternate. But for the most part, spot on. Great work.

How about a winning team instead of any of this BS?

We'll get right on that, boss!

Nice job, rodriggo. I like the stripe down the leg being a stylized feather. I prefer MC's feather on the pants, but I wouldn't complain if yours was adopted instead. I'm really digging the feather motif atop the helmet in place of the stripes!

Rodriggo...those are awesome. I love the incorporation of the feather into our design, adding gold pants, and keeping most of the traditional look. To me, those are as close to perfect as we've seen.

Now, just send those to Bruce Allen and demand 75% of jersey-related sales.

Thanks!

Hahaha!!! If I got 1% I'd retire.

Rod, Nice job! Can you shorten the feather just a little so it doesn't extend all the way to the sock line and curve it back a touch? That would make for a great look. I love the burg top with the gold pants.

Props to you McSkin30! Great thread, great ideas.

You mean slight curve? I'll give it a look later.

Thanks again.

I'm usually not in to this stuff,but there is some good work being done here I must say. Er. one thing though. Need you all to be a bit more careful in quoting the pics. Actually please don't.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pictures or large blocks of text.

It wastes space in databases and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Link to the post if anything. Thanks and again,nice work.

Archived