Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(My Ideas For) Skins jersey redesign - Updated Sunday!! New designs. Post#74 (MET)

McSkin30

kind of like the feather idea on the pants! don't really care for the jersey...

JMO

Reading through the thread again, that seems to be the consensus. Our current jersey would be hard to improve on except maybe to add a logo to the front off to one side or to the sleeves. I'd like to see the yellow we call gold actually be gold like the Rams went to a while back.

Feather on the pants, feather on the pants. Lookin' pretty cool with ya feather on the pants!

Dude I think you could make a new pep song off of that diddy!

I love the feather on the pants, but if the white uni has two stripes the burgundy one looks different I would think two stripes on both for some continuity. But I like some of the concepts, just so long as the colors on the stripes sides don't become those Bat Wings that WVU uses (man I hate those things LOL

Wow.

What a dick.

The guy puts in a ton of effort to try and do this, and you give absolutely nothing but **** in return. You couldn't keep your hands off of the keyboard or find something constructive to say.

Real tough guy that you are. Sorry that your parents didn't put your art on the fridge. :jerk:

I agree 100%

Here's a compilation of some of what's been done so far. Elements from any of these are interchangeable, so try to imagine them in different color schemes.

Everyone, with the exception of a distinct few, has been very helpful with comments and critiques. If you only posted "nice try", "it sucks", or "hahahaha", you only wasted your time. I honestly couldn't care less if you leave an opinion with no commentary.

[ATTACH]43115[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43114[/ATTACH]

I was thinking the same thing. Never really liked the R. The :logo: would look sharp there. Love the feathers.

I agree too. I think the Indian head is one of the best logos in all of sports and should be used over the R. Definitely like the burgundy jerseys and gold pants for home uniforms.

Archived