Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(My Ideas For) Skins jersey redesign - Updated Sunday!! New designs. Post#74 (MET)

McSkin30

I had some free time and amidst all the talk recently regarding possible changes to the uniform, I decided to indulge my creative streak and try my own design. You might have seen the first attempt at post#410 in this thread (http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=316276&page=28). So, having considered some comments and tailored it a bit, here is Version 2.

Please comment. Be constructive. Don't tell me it sucks. Tell me what it's missing or has wrong. Stripes or no stripes? Feather on the pants? Colors? Logos?

Thanks.

I, too, really like the feathers on the pants. The top is still too...college-y. Reminds me of USC. I liked the feathers on teh shoudlers in your previous version, but the stripe down the side in the previous version was a little much.

I think something like this would look awesome with the old-time feather helmet.

This version is much better, but there are just a couple of things I would change. I would have to move either the number or the spear from the sleeve on to the shoulder. Spread it out a little rather than cramming it all in one area. On the yellow pants, I would eliminate the stripe because it is just too much with the feather. The shoulder stripe looks good, I would maybe think about adding a white one next to it too though.

[ATTACH]43099[/ATTACH]I did a super-fast round 3 with a white jersey for a different take. I tried to take some comments into consideration regarding stripes, spear placement, etc. I have some beverages to consume now, but keep leaving comments. I will do some more this weekend if there are more comments/criticisms to work from. What a great way to procrastinate!

I love the effort, but I really hate the feathers on the pants. We're a professional football team.

If we do change our uniforms, we better go old school or keep it very simple. Let's not turn into the Cards, Falcons, or other teams with modern uniforms throwing away years of tradition for a sexy look.

];7279295']I love the effort' date=' but I really hate the feathers on the pants. We're a professional football team.

If we do change our uniforms, we better go old school or keep it very simple. Let's not turn into the Cards, Falcons, or other teams with modern uniforms throwing away years of tradition for a sexy look.[/quote']

I like the feathers on the pants without stripes though. I don't know that it looks unprofessional, it is just a mock up.

Archived