Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Late Night host gets the ES stamp of approval?

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

None of them. I don't watch late night tv shows. I'd rather watch Family Guy, or the Office reruns etc. Or any of the reality shows on Discovery or TLC.

I did watch a lot of Conan when I was younger, he would be my choice over Leno or Letterman if I had to choose.

I'll have to see what network Conan ends up on and what freedom he has. imagine if he ended up somewhere like HBO. That would be great IMO.

As things stand right now, I actually like most of the major players....except Leno. I have never liked him, and this mess has not helped.

I used to be a Letterman guy, but he has gotten a little stale in the last few years. Although the opportunity to openly bash Jay has seemed to energize him.

I guess I would still go with Dave, but with Kimmel a close second. Depending on what freedoms Conan has when he comes back (and assuming Andy Richter is kept), he could easily end up at the top of my list.

I don't know what it is with these late show guys, but I don't find them funny at all... the "comedy" seems forced. This coming from a guy that loves comedy. It seems like every single one of them (letterman, leno, ferguson, Conan) all try to push out the corniest lines they can and then wait for a forced applause.

I say give Lewis Black a show... he would be hilarious to take on daily news and social events...

I like Conan the best. Dave has gone sour over the years, he's not enjoying himself anymore. Leno is so unfunny it's not even.... funny. Kimmel is good but brings nothing new to the table. That brings me to my vote- Who cares? It's a beaten routine IMO.

Oh please. Why is it always cool to bash the the favorite and go with the underdog. All of a sudden, Leno's no good? Even though he mopped the floor with Letterman for about 15 years straight.

None of Leno's viewers are capable of operating a computer. They're all trying to figure out when the home is going to be serving meatloaf again.

I really like Conan, but I dig Jimmy Kimmel more than most people do. I like that his opening monologue isn't jammed exclusively with lame jokes about the day's events, but includes funny internet sensations and youtube videos. It's like a multimedia presentation of teh funny.

I tivo Stewart and Colbert every night though. If that counts as late night, that's my choice.

None of Leno's viewers are capable of operating a computer. They're all trying to figure out when the home is going to be serving meatloaf again.

I really like Conan, but I dig Jimmy Kimmel more than most people do. I like that his opening monologue isn't jammed exclusively with lame jokes about the day's events, but includes funny internet sensations and youtube videos. It's like a multimedia presentation of teh funny.

I tivo Stewart and Colbert every night though. If that counts as late night, that's my choice.

So Leno's high ratings is because of old folks? I don't believe most old folks don't stay up to 11:30pm

So Leno's high ratings is because of old folks? I don't believe most old folks don't stay up to 11:30pm

Leno's high ratings are because of his vanilla act that doesn't offend anyone. Its like an action movie going PG-13 so it can get a larger audience. Its dumbed down so more people can watch it rather than truly entertaining those that do watch.

Archived