• Slightly green
    • As soon as it turns yellow and still somewhat hard
    • Faded yellow and slightly soft
    • A little brown and softer
    • Moderate brown.
    • A lot of brown
    • Almost rotting
    • Other
    • Not a fan o banana. But I would like to watch a hot lady eat a banana slowly.

Has anyone seen this new movie Moon that was just released on video this past Tuesday? I highly recommend it if you're into sci-fi, coverups, or "wait a minute, wtf" movies.

Sam Bell is an astronaut who is stationed on the dark side of the moon for 3 years. He's mining Helium-3 and sending it back to earth to help solve the planet's energy problems. With the help of the station computer GERTY, Sam starts becoming aware of the fact that not everything is as it seems though. Sam Rockwell plays Sam Bell, and Kevin Spacey is the voice of the computer GERTY.

I've included a link to the trailer from Youtube if anyone is interested. I HIGHLY recommend this if you want something provocative, sad, and incredibley awesome all at the same time. Great movie.

"Perhaps you are imagining things. :("

Reminds me of 2001 Space Odyssey;

"I'm sorry Dave....I can't let you do that." Nothing worse than a computer that controls your life turning on you.

lol, GERTY is kinda like the Anti-Hal. If you watch the movie, you'll see what i mean.

;)

I saw it in the theater. It heavily borrows it's two main concepts from two already classic films and combines them but it's mysterious, enjoyable, and well thought out. Originality is it's only downfall but don't let that stop you from seeing it. I liked it a lot.

I thought this was news on the long awaited bio on Keith Moon.

Hey Drop thanks for posting the link to the trailer. it lloks cool and Sam Rockwell is a ballsy actor. he has taken some roles that a LOT of people would shy away from. I'll add to Netflix qeue.

I thought this was news on the long awaited bio on Keith Moon.

Hey Drop thanks for posting the link to the trailer. it lloks cool and Sam Rockwell is a ballsy actor. he has taken some roles that a LOT of people would shy away from. I'll add to Netflix qeue.

no problem. i thought folks might like to check the trailer out.

Has anyone seen this new movie Moon that was just released on video this past Tuesday? I highly recommend it if you're into sci-fi, coverups, or "wait a minute, wtf" movies.

This is one of the best sci fi flicks that have come out in a LONG time out side of district 9.

Amazing flick made for only 5 million dollars. Great film.

Archived