Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What QB could perform behind that lousy OL!!!!`

armyofme

Todd Collins was 2 for 4, and failed to get into the endzone after completing that pass. I hardly consider that a good performance. At least Jason was able to actually move the ball and score. TC couldnt get it done.

2/4 and your case is closed. :doh: Collins looked just as good as Jason if not better in limited snaps and he is a 38 yr old career backup, Jason was a 1st round pick and is supposed to be in the prime of his career.

I don't hate Jason and wish him the best but he is clearly not the guy we need here, we need someone with more decision making ability who can direct things from the LOS, better coaching would help but its far too late for that now, its been 5 long season with him here and just isnt working, regardless of whatever reasons you feel Jason should get another chance its better for the team we move on.

Are you crazy? Collins drove us all the way down and a perfect pass from him to davis was dropped at the 2 yard line. Then for Zorn to run that stupid 4th down play instead of kicking the field goal. Your post is full of fail.

It was collins that sparked the team before half and Zorn ruined it by not kicking the FG and then by playing campbell in the second half. Collins should have played tonight and I find it insulting to collins that you don't give him enough credit.

There were 3 times where our Oline created a good pocket in the 1st half: once was the slant to Thomas that got negated by a penalty, 2nd was Collins' pass to Moss, 3rd was Collins' pass to Davis.

I'm sorry, but I can't even take socal seriously anymore. Collins comes out, makes two passes and suddenly he's our best option? I say let him get knocked around like JC does, lets see how well he does then.

I'm not saying I don't want Collins to do well, but try to be realistic here.

Todd Collins seemed to be doing well.

Seriously? No QB from Peyton down could have performed behind that blocking last night. None.

The screen pass he overthrew was a terrible throw but overall he had no chance. None.

If you can't admit that at the very least you have lost all ability to make any objective judgement on our QB situation

There were 3 times where our Oline created a good pocket in the 1st half: once was the slant to Thomas that got negated by a penalty, 2nd was Collins' pass to Moss, 3rd was Collins' pass to Davis.

Nope no you have it all wrong this loss is totally on JASON-THE_DEVIL-CAMPBELL . Todd Collins looked like Tom Brady on 2 of his 4 passes (WOW) .

It is not the D because that is fantastic despite numerous blown 4thQ leads and giving up 38 points (i will give you the pick 6).

It is not the O line with their fantasitic just stand around and hope the defender falls over me blocking scheme .

It is not that large portions of the team have after the Allen signing mentally switched off wondering where they will be moving to next season .

It is all Jason Campbells fault .. All of it . And HTH it is good to see you again . Following last week it must have been hard to find something to post about . At least I will give BLC and McD5 credit ... they stuck around and SoCalSkins still doesn't seem to have her meds right but ...WELCOME BACK HATERS...We Missed you !

wether we want to believe it or not JC is not the answer he is too slow in mental reaction times, he is just not able to come up with the goods time for him to go and time for colt to get his chance

That might be true but I played QB and I can azure you it is VERY difficult to play QB when you get hit at the top of your drop on a 3 step pass play. Especially when it happens on a regular basis.

wether we want to believe it or not JC is not the answer he is too slow in mental reaction times, he is just not able to come up with the goods time for him to go and time for colt to get his chance

Ah the not so thinly veiled he is a stupid black guy under center racist comment.

Can't believe no one is talking about Aaron Rogers, has anyone else seen the Packers play this year?

When a blitz occurs, the QB either gets rid of the ball quickly or gets hit. Campbell can't get rid of the ball quickly. It's like there's no hot read on a lot of these pass plays.

That might be true but I played QB and I can azure you it is VERY difficult to play QB when you get hit at the top of your drop on a 3 step pass play. Especially when it happens on a regular basis.

Actually, he was hit several times at step one and a half. There were too many times where he couldn't even get back to his drop point. All too often, Jason couldn't even go... Snap, step, step, step, throw. Campbell has been slow in the past. Tonight, he rarely had the option to be slow.

Can't believe no one is talking about Aaron Rogers, has anyone else seen the Packers play this year?

When a blitz occurs, the QB either gets rid of the ball quickly or gets hit. Campbell can't get rid of the ball quickly. It's like there's no hot read on a lot of these pass plays.

And the Packers with Rogers are going to do what in the postseason?

Answer not a damn thing

The Giants pressed the receivers as well as providing the pressure, so from the start of the game the "hot read" was covered.

And the Packers with Rogers are going to do what in the postseason?

Answer not a damn thing

The Giants pressed the receivers as well as providing the pressure, so from the start of the game the "hot read" was covered.

You have no idea what they're going to do in the postseason, neither do I.

What, in addition to whipping up the masses with incendiary remarks, you're in the fortune telling business as well? The Packers are not out of the playoff hunt yet. And your solution for countering the hot read is laughable. If it was that simple, other teams wouldn't be able to complete passes during blitzes. Yet somehow they do.

I am not here to say that Jason Campbell is the worst QB we've ever had, that is not true. However, the bottom line is, he is just not that good. I wouldn't mind seeing him stick around as a backup. Address our O-line in the draft, please!!! But there must be a QB drafted as well. Please don't talk about JC's stats either. Any QB in the NFL can have a similar completion percentage when throwing 80% of their passes under 10 yards. He is never going to be a consistent QB.

There's a clear difference between:

I'm the starter, let's play ball I know we have a bad line..

I'm the backup, OMG I GET TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, who care's about this line?

If you can figure out the difference then good for you. The similarities are that they both play behind crap lines, and both got hit.

The REAL big difference, is you got someone who's opinion actually matters who kept Campbell in the game after an INJURY, after HALFTIME, after a 1st HALF BLOWOUT. In front of a national audience where a statement could be made. Want to know the actual adjustments? They swapped O-linemen. So suck one.

Todd Collins seemed to be doing well.

Todd Collins is almost 40. Stop acting as if he is a solution. He is not.Neither is Campbell or Colt.Until we get a line nothing will go right.Every great team has a great offensive line.That is where you start on offense.Look at the Colts , Cowboys and Chargers offensive lines.Some of these people actualyy think you are so witty with that dumb Campbell sig. Big deal! The entire team is sucking and you clowns wantto focus on Campbell.This entire team sucks. Coaches and players

But he was still hit a bunch of times. Collins had a nice throw, yes, but it doesnt change the fact that it was one of the worst showings by an offensive line I have ever seen in all levels of football.

it was bad....but you all have forgotten too quickly just how horribly pathetic the O-line was during the Spurrier years.

Ah the not so thinly veiled he is a stupid black guy under center racist comment.

I wish these people would just be honest. If you believe because he is black and to stupid to be a NFL qb then say it.Be a man.Do not hide behind a digital hood. I have no problem with people being racist. I just think folks are are naive if they think these attitudes will ever die. I like Rush Limbaugh because he does not hide his hatred for anything that is not white. Lou Dobbs, mad respect. He is honest in his hatred of Latinos. Nation of Islam hates Jews. Republicans hate America and the little man. I have a problem when they are to damn scared to admit it. I just wish folks would say I do not like Jason Campbell because I do not think ******s are smart enough to be quarterback .Screw political correctness. I believe in honesty. All these folks making these comments I bet half do not even have a degree. Yet they are always sitting at home questioning someone else and their ability to play when they never have. Its the nature of the internet where everyone is beautiful , super intelligent and a 800 pound cut stud.Their are racist comments on both sides.Some do not think white players should play certain positions and some who do not think black coaches and players not are "smart" enough to be in certain positions.Not just football but every sport. It is the nature of the disease of being a racist. It affects all types of people. :doh:

Todd Collins is almost 40. Stop acting as if he is a solution. He is not.Neither is Campbell or Colt.
Todd Collins is an answer to Campbell so long as he is on the roster.

2 times this year, Campbell has played poorly and been physically knocked out of the game. Both times, idiot Zorn sent him back to to finish the beating. I cannot understand this mentality in the least.

Archived