Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What QB could perform behind that lousy OL!!!!`

armyofme

because that "vet" is slow and has a penchant for failing when this team needs him the most. and for every nice game he has, he has 4 bad ones.

agreed that he has slow feet, although his release has gotten quicker. as far as games, he has 4 'bad' games for every nice one? maybe average, but not bad. hes only had about 4 'bad' games all year.

hes had a good line before and squandered it,

squandered it? can you explain that?

and i dont think a better line would fix campbell anyways. a line wont make him read a defense, call better audibles, have a faster release, and increase his decision making skills.

i think if he puts up respectable numbers with one of the worst lines in football, so so WR's, no running game and, apparently and perhaps most importantly, a HC who cant call plays to save his life, then a good O line would help quite a bit.

i cant understand, given the above circumstances that nobody seems to dispute, that we expect campbell to be winning games. it doesnt make sense.

i agree that he's slow and not an ideal fit for the system, but if a slow QB couldnt benefit from a better line, giving him an extra second or 2 in the pocket, i dont know who can.

I tend to disagree with this. If you have a chance to land a potential franchise QB you take it. If Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford (or insert the college QB you think has the best chance of NFL success) is available to us in our spot we have to take it. The OL can be addressed in rounds 2-7 and in FA.

A QB in round 1. OL in rounds 2 & 3. OL in FA (no I don't mean big splash FA either) and our OL will be 5 times better already. Next year OL is drafted for again and voila in 2 years we have a QB with his first NFL season under his belt and an OL featuring young talent.

QB's take too long to develop to wait around. Get the QB into the system and get him learning while the OL is being fixed. Also, do NOT put him behind the OL until it is fixed.

My only caveat to your scenario is that IMO, I dont thin any of this years QB's are "franchise" NFL rospects. This draft class is pretty weak wth QB'.

I still think it may be good to give Brennan a shot during TC to see what he can do with a rebuilt line. Then draft a QB in 2011.

Quotes from Rush. Pick which one is stupid you South Carolina backwoods hick! I am surprised you even own a computer and have power considering Mark Sanford used half of the budget to fly to Brazil to cheat on his wife. South Carolina.You folks cannot drive and everyone their reads on a 3rd grade level. Worst state on the planet. Everytime I am on I-85 trying to get home it is one of you backwoods bama's with your non-inspected smoke spewing vehicle driving 30 when everyone else is almost at 85.You shut the Hell up! All your football teams suck.Clemson , Game****s.But do not worry basketball season is here. O never mind. Your state is is full of sick freaks likethe guy in Myrtle Beach who keeps having sex with animals.Disgusting South Carolina folks!!

Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?

Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?

To an African American female caller]: Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.

I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.

We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.

Obama’s entire economic program is reparations

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

some of those a NOT quotes he made and were passed on by lamers who just hate on haters. :chair:

Quotes from Rush. Pick which one is stupid you South Carolina backwoods hick! I am surprised you even own a computer and have power considering Mark Sanford used half of the budget to fly to Brazil to cheat on his wife. South Carolina.You folks cannot drive and everyone their reads on a 3rd grade level. Worst state on the planet. Everytime I am on I-85 trying to get home it is one of you backwoods bama's with your non-inspected smoke spewing vehicle driving 30 when everyone else is almost at 85.You shut the Hell up! All your football teams suck.Clemson , Game****s.But do not worry basketball season is here. O never mind. Your state is is full of sick freaks likethe guy in Myrtle Beach who keeps having sex with animals.Disgusting South Carolina folks!!

Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?

Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?

To an African American female caller]: Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.

I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.

We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.

Obama’s entire economic program is reparations

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

what?????

Matt Hasselback 15 TDs and 12 INTs played 12 games. 2009

Jason Campbell 18 TDs and 14 INTs played 14 games. 2009

Jim Zorn in his best year ever, looks like this. 13 TDs and 9 INTs.

Notice the similarity's

Jim Zorn finished is career 111 TDs and 141 INTs.

Zorn can't teach what he does not know. The best thing JC can do is get away from this Guy as fast as possible.

Jason also has fumbled the ball a lot . His total turn overs our huge. The teams we played got a lot of points of these turnovers.

Matt Hasselback 15 TDs and 12 INTs played 12 games. 2009

Jason Campbell 18 TDs and 14 INTs played 14 games. 2009

Jim Zorn in his best year ever, looks like this. 13 TDs and 9 INTs.

Notice the similarity's

Jim Zorn finished is career 111 TDs and 141 INTs.

Zorn can't teach what he does not know. The best thing JC can do is get away from this Guy as fast as possible.

Jason also has fumbled the ball a lot . His total turn overs our huge. The teams we played got a lot of points of these turnovers.

hasselbeck was pretty good when zorn was coaching him.

i just dont want zorn anywhere near play calling duties....

Closing this train wreck a little late. It never ceases to amaze me how one can mix sports and the internet and turn your average adult in to a grade schooler. I really hope that some of you don't behave this way in real life. It's also a great way to see the incompetently incompetent on wide display. 'Tis the season so I'm not going to issue bans right now,but I could change my mind on that. Oh and fellow members. The J.C. debates have long since become redundant,but people want to continue to play the broken record so they're going to be around. What has also become redundant,unfortunately,is how fast these threads degenerate into train wrecks like this one. For me,this has gotten old. Some better learn to behave in these things real fast. That and I'll just close the thread. Keep that in mind.

Archived