Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What QB could perform behind that lousy OL!!!!`

armyofme

Before we start another thread wondering if we should cut JC...we should look at getting some serious OL talent in place.

Seriously, what QB would perform well after being sacked or hit so many times.

That line was pathetic.

One of Allen's first moves will be to dump alot of the meat signed in DC and replace it with some talent.

Yea he did well and got smashed after every pass attempt how long do you think any QB would last taking that punishment ???

If a QB faked injury after every third down, it would seemingly not be that long. However, the loser we have behind center has started 30 straight games for the Skins behind that line.

Before we start another thread wondering if we should cut JC...we should look at getting some serious OL talent in place.

Seriously, what QB would perform well after being sacked or hit so many times.

That line was pathetic.

One of Allen's first moves will be to dump alot of the meat signed in DC and replace it with some talent.

Collins seemed to do well. Moved them down the field on the second play. Zorn should have kicked the field goal and started Collins in the 2nd half.

Collins seemed to do well. Moved them down the field on the second play. Zorn should have kicked the field goal and started Collins in the 2nd half.

But he was still hit a bunch of times. Collins had a nice throw, yes, but it doesnt change the fact that it was one of the worst showings by an offensive line I have ever seen in all levels of football.

Yea he did well and got smashed after every pass attempt how long do you think any QB would last taking that punishment ???

That wasn't the question, nor does your reply answer it.

The question was who could perform behind that line? The answer is Collins! He moved the ball further, and better than JC in just over a minute, than JC moved the ball the entire half. He was also in the process with his passing in forcing the Giants from putting 9 men in the box, but some how JC conjured up his amazing recuperative powers to once again make it back on the field and save us all from that no good Todd Collins.:D

That wasn't the question' date=' nor does your reply answer it.

The question was who could perform behind that line? The answer is Collins! He moved the ball further, and better than JC in just over a minute, than JC moved the ball the entire half. He was also in the process with his passing in forcing the Giants from putting 9 men in the box, but some how JC conjured up his amazing recuperative powers to once again make it back on the field and save us all from that no good Todd Collins.:D[/quote']

Todd Collins was 2 for 4, and failed to get into the endzone after completing that pass. I hardly consider that a good performance. At least Jason was able to actually move the ball and score. TC couldnt get it done.

If a QB faked injury after every third down, it would seemingly not be that long. However, the loser we have behind center has started 30 straight games for the Skins behind that line.

I have to laugh! I know your going to get ripped for that statement, but I have been saying that very thing since his mysterious blackout on the last play 3 or 4 weeks ago. He comes out of the huddle looking to throw the ball away.:laugh:

True...so who then wouldn't throw and interception to a wide open DB who only had to trot in like 15 yds for a Pick-6...that's the guy we need to get, the one that WON'T DO WHAT CAMPBELL DID!!!! Get that guy, I don't care who but somebody who won't make those plays that make us say..."wow, the Skins once again got Campbelled"

Todd Collins was 2 for 4, and failed to get into the endzone after completing that pass. I hardly consider that a good performance. At least Jason was able to actually move the ball and score. TC couldnt get it done.

Are you crazy? Collins drove us all the way down and a perfect pass from him to davis was dropped at the 2 yard line. Then for Zorn to run that stupid 4th down play instead of kicking the field goal. Your post is full of fail.

It was collins that sparked the team before half and Zorn ruined it by not kicking the FG and then by playing campbell in the second half. Collins should have played tonight and I find it insulting to collins that you don't give him enough credit.

That wasn't the question' date=' nor does your reply answer it.

The question was who could perform behind that line? The answer is Collins! He moved the ball further, and better than JC in just over a minute, than JC moved the ball the entire half. He was also in the process with his passing in forcing the Giants from putting 9 men in the box, but some how JC conjured up his amazing recuperative powers to once again make it back on the field and save us all from that no good Todd Collins.:D[/quote']

Well said.

Here we go, Collins made 2 passes that JC wouldn't have had the ability to attempt to throw let alone complete the ball, why? Because JC would not have seen either Moss, or Davis as being open, where as Collins saw it and made the throw, his throw to davis was perfect, Davis didn't grab it clean and was surrounded by 3 defenders ripping at the ball, great play but the Giants did a decent job there, Davis could have caught it but I wont kill him either it was a tough play.

The JC love fest just never ends does it? JC was 2 for 4 as well, throwing to the Giants of coarse.:D

The Giants manned up on the recievers and that is all she wrote for JC, unless a receiver is running wide open in a zone, or a blown coverage he can't make the semi tight throw, nor will he attempt it. The guy is just not to swift when it comes to playing QB in the NFL, his intentional grounding penalty was priceless.

You have a huge woody for anybody but JC.i'm a skins fan,i don't care who the QB is.What i do care about is giving the QB,RB,WR a chance to run the offense.Until we get the line fixed it doesn't matter who is taking snaps.

Not true. Without JC as QB since he has been on the team, we made the playoffs with two different QBs. JC is the constant failure since he's been here.

Stop now.that is just stupid ass thinking.

You might be the expert on that type of thinking, but not in recognizing it in others.

That is so telling.I know with all my being you never played football.Just admitt it.

Not professionally. Are you an active athlete in the lingerie football league?

Your post is full of fail.

It was collins that sparked the team before half and Zorn ruined it by not kicking the FG and then by playing campbell in the second half. Collins should have played tonight and I find it insulting to collins that you don't give him enough credit.

:hysterical: hahaha...EPIC FAIL!

You might be the expert on that type of thinking, but not in recognizing it in others.

Not professionally. Are you an active athlete in the lingerie football league?

You don't know the first thing about football.If you did you would be working for the Redskins right now.You are just like everybody here...armchair GM.

i believe what my eyes tell me.Gibbs built outstanding lines and won games.thats it......thats what we need to do.

Stop now.that is just stupid ass thinking.

Actually, stupid ass thinking as you so elequantly put it was JC pumping left on a screen, and then coming back to the right side of the field and throwing a PICK-6 to a WIDE OPEN Defensive back...how in the Hell can you excuse that?!?! Seriously?!?!

Did Zorn say why he did not start Collins in the second half? Collins has a much quicker release of the football than JC does and given the poor blocking, I wonder why Zorn allowed JC to get beat up more and make more mistakes. JC needs to leave Washington and try again with a new team. His overall confidence has to be shattered after this game. Wait till Joe Bugel shows the offensive line the game film. He will be throwing desks at the linemen.

Not even Joe Montana, the greatest QB of all time, could have quarterbacked behind the offensive line the Redskins have. When Osi sacked Campbell, Jon Gruden said that the Redskins need to chip block Osi, which they didn't do. Jason was sacked five times tonight and was running for his life the whole game. This is as good as this offensive line is going to get.

Archived