Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell...Cut him or Keep him?

Ron78

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

He loses more often than ANY QB in Redskins history with the same number or more starts and more often than ANY Redskins QB since 1963 who started 15 or more career games for the Skins.

Good grief man ,give it a rest.Our Defense just let the G-man go up and down the field with ease.Our O-line played like you were the starting tackles and you keep going on and on about JC "record"....what about the skins record?

Good grief man ,give it a rest.Our Defense just let the G-man go up and down the field with ease.Our O-line played like you were the starting tackles and you keep going on and on about JC "record"....what about the skins record?

The Skins have a winning record without JC as their QB and played in 3 playoff games since he joined the team. They have a losing record and no playoff games with JC as their QB.

Pretty easy to grasp. Even for the JC fan club.

The Skins have a winning record without JC as their QB and played in 3 playoff games since he joined the team. They have a losing record and no playoff games with JC as their QB.

Pretty easy to grasp. Even for the JC fan club.

You wont even acknowledge our d sucks.How can you see JC playing so bad and can't see our Defense is lousy.

Several national media are saying you can win with JC next year. I do not even think based on this game that he is a game manager. I think he panicked mentally tonight. His best play was running once for a first down. He should have been running out of the pocket a lot more this year knowing that his first string linemen were injured and the backups were worthless. I wonder what Eli told him as they talked on the sidelines after the game. "Hang in there kid, we will have a spot on our roster for a backup Qb next year".

Keep him. Jason hasn't had much of a supporting cast. Portis, Moss, Cooley, Randle EL,Sellers, Betts, Kelly, and D. Thomas hasn't shown up much this year. The offensive line is the worst in the NFL. With better coaching, better play calling, better execution, and better weapons around him, Jason Campbell will be an elite quarterback. The problem is that he has no real weapons at his disposal.

Because our D is good. Didn't play well tonight, but they are the least of any worries.

Yipiee our D is good . Giving up 45 points is good ? Campbell played poorly tonight Yes but the D has given up something like 68 points in the 4th Q when the game was either close or we had the lead ....good? My god this is as bad as the 06 D ...

Keep him. Jason hasn't had much of a supporting cast. Portis, Moss, Cooley, Randle EL,Sellers, Betts, Kelly, and D. Thomas hasn't shown up much this year. The offensive line is the worst in the NFL. With better coaching, better play calling, better execution, and better weapons around him, Jason Campbell will be an elite quarterback. The problem is that he has no real weapons at his disposal.

How long have you been watching football? 2 weeks?

My god if we draft Bradford or clausen I will need to buy a new TV. We have a QB, we have the most ****ty line in football, and a joke of a defense

You do realize if we draft a QB he can sit for a year or two, right?

And that there are other rounds in the draft besides the 1st round?

And that there is free agency?

Ok here is the scenario, Cut JC and who do we have as a FA? Draft a rookie QB with what pick, if you go after any of the top prospects with our 1st couple of picks they wouldn't do nothing with the OL that we have. We have no running game. No secondary, it is shown that without the D-line getting pressure everytime our secondary is very weak. I say let's see who the coach is going to be first, then what system we will run, then let him choose his QB. Lets finally run an organization the way it is suppose to be run. And IMO the first 4 picks should be OT, RB, OT, C.

a huge chunk was on campbell today. his picks were frigging awful, his hesitations looked right back where he started, and he just cannot read the giants defense ever, in his entire career hes now 0-5 against them.

the team was dreadful today for sure, but campbell was a massive issue on offense. my issue is that his fan club wont admit that ever which is just baffling.

this game sealed his fate though, dude is 100% out of here.

BLC, normally I agree with your thoughts about Campbell. I'm sorry, but this time you are dead wrong.

Campbell is 0-6 vs the Giants.

Yipiee our D is good . Giving up 45 points is good ? Campbell played poorly tonight Yes but the D has given up something like 68 points in the 4th Q when the game was either close or we had the lead ....good? My god this is as bad as the 06 D ...

yeah the O really helped the D out last night didnt they? 3 embarrassing 3 and outs to start the game.

our defense is not this bad, they just dont care anymore. when you see one side of the ball getting blown up this year, it wont be the defense.

The problem is simple.

We can't resign him for any significant amount of money.

Our need to draft linemen is much higher then our need at QB and no one could function with their performance last night, but we just can't resign him if it's anywhere close to starting QB money.

I love his heart, he's just not a franchise quarterback.

The problem is simple.

We can't resign him for any significant amount of money.

Our need to draft linemen is much higher then our need at QB and no one could function with their performance last night, but we just can't resign him if it's anywhere close to starting QB money.

I love his heart, he's just not a franchise quarterback.

a better QB would have played better, thats what some people dont grasp. aaron rodgers would have played better. would he have thrown 3 TDs? probably not, but you better believe a guy like him whos quick and decisive would have made the gmen pay for some of those 7 man blitzes they dialed up.

the whole notion of "a QB only goes as far as the oline" is this redskins myth because we got away without having a stud back in our day, so everyone thinks we can just win with an average QB if our oline is good. we need a playmaker behind center, plain and simple.

currently, we aint got one.

Archived