Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My man card is officially trashed

spjunkies

Product Features

* The 30 second hair transplant, eliminate the appearance of baldness and thinning hair

* Toppik is an amazing complex of tiny microfiber "hairs" that perfectly blend with your hair.

* You will instantly see a fuller, thicker and more natural looking head of hair.

* Now you can look younger and your best.

* Totally undetectable.

Sounds like it is more for the head than for hiding thin eyebrow areas - but hey, it could work.

The friend idea makes too much sense I guess.

Im not knocking you man. It happens. All men or one time at another have had their eyebrows ****ed up at a nail salon inside of a strip mall in northern virginia. Best thing to do is use it as a focal point for laughs. A good sense of humor is your friend in this case.

Who knows it might even get you laid.

lol on an impulse.

Have your eyebrows been an issue of debate before? There are so many ****ing questions I have.

Yes. Getting a tattoo is something you do on an impulse.

But shaving your eyebrows ? Not on an impulse. And not on a non-impulse. :)

You cant trust Asian women.

Tell us your story :D

So I had the impulse to get my eyebrows shaped up for an upcoming Christmas party and my sister pretty much said I look like a homosexual. Is there ANYWAY to correct this problem? I didn't think the lady took enough off for it to be too noticeable, but apparently I was wrong :doh:

I won't shave them off :)

Here you go bro, dont feel so bad:

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v15926264a7NqCEHK

Archived