Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My man card is officially trashed

spjunkies

So I had the impulse to get my eyebrows shaped up for an upcoming Christmas party and my sister pretty much said I look like a homosexual. Is there ANYWAY to correct this problem? I didn't think the lady took enough off for it to be too noticeable, but apparently I was wrong :doh:

I won't shave them off :)

Dude...

Im not going to pile on here. Im pretty sure I am 30 percent gay and even I sit here in awe of what I just read. Did you just say you had an impulse to get your eyebrows shaped up? For a ****ing Christmas party?

What the ****? Why? Do you have a unibrow? If you respond yes then I can see your decision was made in good conscious.

Seriously though, it's probably not as bad as you worry it is. Most of the time people don't notice stuff like that until you point it out to them, then it's the ONLY thing they notice.

I honestly don't think it's all that noticeable, but she pointed it out as soon as she saw me. She SAID that she only noticed it because I had a small rash in the area where the hair was removed.

I dunno

Dude...

Im not going to pile on here. Im pretty sure I am 30 percent gay and even I sit here in awe of what I just read. Did you just say you had an impulse to get your eyebrows shaped up? For a ****ing Christmas party?

What the ****? Why? Do you have a unibrow? If you respond yes then I can see your decision was made in good conscious.

When I say shaped up I just meant the removal of a few excess hair in the area that I don't trust myself to remove.

I didn't know the chick was going to rip the hair out with some goo.

When I say shaped up I just meant the removal of a few excess hair in the area that I don't trust myself to remove.

I didn't know the chick was going to rip the hair out with some goo.

lol it's called wax, buddy. PLEASE post a picture. I bet you look like a chola

cholahotness2345.preview.jpg

Archived