Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My man card is officially trashed

spjunkies

You have to be very careful with how much hair is removed and not to shape them too much or in a defined way. It was in GQ magazine once but I forget the rules of it so it doesn't come off looking unnatural. A few strays in the middle or a little too unruly on the edges, trim a little but nothing real perfect and defined or it looks funny. All in how it's done, if you're real hairy, have a unibrow ie Joe Flacco lol get it done, just not over done.

You will get a fair amount of teasing from guys on a sports message board but don't sweat it dude.

No, No, No!!! :tantrum: Dang-it-all, that's the oldest trick in da book! Never let yurn gal talk ya into anything like that! It's a test ta see if ya like fellers!

Never under any circumstances...

1Dress like a woman...

2Whare makeup...

3Tell her that you like a 'boy band' or

4Cry at a chick flick!

They will think these things are cute...fer a spell...and next thing you know, they leave's ya fer a real man!

Now, take a month off an go huntin' or fishin' and fer god's sake...don't ask her if It's ok! Jeeez!

Eyebrow waxing is nothing........My wife cuts hair and she's always giving me grief about the only hair I have on my body, which just happens to be on my lower back right at the swimsuit line. After years of cajoling I get a little liquored up and agree to let her wax it. I can't describe the pain that shot thru my body on the first rip! The amount of hair back there was unbelieveable! And once you start you can't stop, so I had to endure about 7 more of those suckers, which were each followed by a blood-curdling scream. Meanwhile she is laffing her ass off, looking like a mad scientist as she prepared each wax laden strip. Back was smooth as a baby's ass tho!

Where is WVU? I'm pretty sure he has admitted to having his brows shaped.

I had them threaded. It looked good, and I got compliments. Not told I was a homosexual. I wouldn't get them waxed because I don't trust it. Threading is the way to go.:helmet::helmet:

I'm sure it doesn't look as bad as you think. But anyways...pics please!

WTF? Who does this stuff? I mean seriously what do you have to be thinking to determine that it is ok to get your eyebrows waxed.

HAHA....I know, probably shouldn't have admitted it with my picture in my sig. You should be at our house when my wife has the girls over for their Brazilian wax parties. Still trying to figure out how to make that peephole!

I had them threaded. It looked good, and I got compliments. Not told I was a homosexual. I wouldn't get them waxed because I don't trust it. Threading is the way to go.:helmet::helmet:

I'm sure it doesn't look as bad as you think. But anyways...pics please!

I'm sorry i'm unfamiliar with the term "threading". Can you elaborate/explain, thanks.

Take a lighter to your eybrows and tell everyone you

got busted by an exploding cigar.

Ran into the house on the corner (on fire) to save that old lady Doris.

And to add to the realistic effect, take a lighter to your forehead and cheek and burn that skin, so it backs up your story. And in addition to that, the burn scars on your face will divert attention from your Mini-Brows. So, it's a Win-Win.

Archived