Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Mayock on Jason Campbell

mhd24

Some anti-Campbell posters are extremists (BLC), and then some of them are even more extreme. I'm thinking Shilsu, HailGreen28, and the like.

Of course, it goes the other way, too. tr1, bubba, and Pasizzle are a little much on the pro-Campbell side.

I'm 55/45 anti-Campbell, at least after these past three games.

For reference, though, I was 95/5 pro-Campbell before this season started.

You and I are pretty much on the same boat on that one. I always used to defend JC. But I think I defend him more so from the guys that try to make him out to be the worst QB in the league, not because I think hes really good or anything.

You and I are pretty much on the same boat on that one. I always used to defend JC. But I think I defend him more so from the guys that try to make him out to be the worst QB in the league, not because I think hes really good or anything.

Must be a 1984 thing. ;)

It's annoying that people are so hardcore in their hatred of Campbell. I don't want him to be our quarterback, but I find myself in thread after thread having to defend the guy because the hardcore ("extremists" has a bit of a negative connotation now that I think about it) are relentless and refuse to acknowledge anything positive about the guy.

Campbell defenders don't seem as adamant, and they're not nearly as nasty towards other posters.

Must be a 1984 thing. ;)

It's annoying that people are so hardcore in their hatred of Campbell. I don't want him to be our quarterback, but I find myself in thread after thread having to defend the guy because the hardcore ("extremists" has a bit of a negative connotation now that I think about it) are relentless and refuse to acknowledge anything positive about the guy.

Campbell defenders don't seem as adamant, and they're not nearly as nasty towards other posters.

Good post...it sums up my sentiments. I'm not a big Campbell fan either, but I often feel compelled to join Campbell's camp because so many people have deluded themselves into thinking that he's the worst quarterback in the history of the league.

JaMarcus Russell is worse than Campbell. Their collective football IQ is about 50. They might be great in another profession.

Don't know what you're talking about man. I saw one guy that looked like a very capable NFL QB on the field this week, and last, and the game before that . . .

JaMarcus Russell might be better than Campbell. I was basing that on his last pass, but wait, he is tackled kind of like Campbell. They are even now.

^^^This is the kind of crap that makes me rush to defend Campbell. Some people just are totally unwilling to give Campbell any praise. It's seriously annoying, especially coming from people who are infatuated with a 3rd-string QB who played like donkey dong against camp fodder this past preseason.

^^^This is the kind of crap that makes me rush to defend Campbell. Some people just are totally unwilling to give Campbell any praise. It's seriously annoying, especially coming from people who are infatuated with a 3rd-string QB who played like donkey dong against camp fodder this past preseason.

I think we just need to start ignoring it. Really makes you wonder if they are real Redskin fans

Hope the Campbell-haters can shut the **** up this week.

That'd be great!

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Even when Campbell has bad games like he did versus Dallas and Philly, we hear about how they were supposedly "good" games and that they were part of some magical "three game stretch" in conjunction with the Saints game.

Some pro-Campbell posters are extremists (RocketCitySkins), and then some of them are a lot worse, especially those who hide behind the guise of compromise. I'm thinking annoying posters who spam threads with posts not related to the discussions, posters like NewCliche21. You'd think he could use the PM feature but I'm starting to think he's an attention whore.

Anyway, I was unable to watch most of the first half, but Campbell looked good in the minutes I saw him play, making the throws that I said he should've been making all along. Maybe he'll be able to parlay this season into a long-term contract after all, but if the Redskins retain him for one more year, his value will probably drop like a rock just like Patrick Ramsey unless Sherman Lewis remains, which is looking unlikely due to insider information.

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Even when Campbell has bad games like he did versus Dallas and Philly, we hear about how they were supposedly "good" games and that they were part of some magical "three game stretch" in conjunction with the Saints game.

Some pro-Campbell posters are extremists (RocketCitySkins), and then some of them are a lot worse, especially those who hide behind the guise of compromise. I'm thinking annoying posters who spam threads with posts not related to the discussions, posters like NewCliche21. You'd think he could use the PM feature but I'm starting to think he's an attention whore.

Anyway, I was unable to watch most of the first half, but Campbell looked good in the minutes I saw him play, making the throws that I said he should've been making all along. Maybe he'll be able to parlay this season into a long-term contract after all, but if the Redskins retain him for one more year, his value will probably drop like a rock just like Patrick Ramsey unless Sherman Lewis remains, which is looking unlikely due to insider information.

Awww, it's okay. Go cry into your pillow because you got called out for being exactly what you are. Have fun trying to be the archetype of zealot Campbell bashers and trying to twist yet another great game by Campbell into a criticism.

And don't worry! We here in the real world will welcome you back with open arms when you decide to return. :kiss:

:hysterical:

yet some will try an use this as proof against Campbell :doh:

If people want to look like idiots, then let them. Call them out on it every single time in public so that they can be held accountable for their foolishness.

It goes both ways, but the anti-Campbell zealots just do it so much worse than you guys in the Campbell Camp!

Awww, it's okay. Go cry into your pillow because you got called out for being exactly what you are. Have fun trying to be the archetype of zealot Campbell bashers and trying to twist yet another great game by Campbell into a criticism.

And don't worry! We here in the real world will welcome you back with open arms when you decide to return. :kiss:

LOL!!!!! Nice.

Weren't you the one crying the other month about alpha-males and whatnot? And then crying that I was being too mean to other posters? And judging from all the spam you post, it seems you are the obvious crybaby.

We've already established that you know nothing about the quarterback position as evidenced by threads bumped by SoCalSkins, I'm sure you'll revel in your little paranoid world, despite the fact that I just stated in my previous post that Campbell looked good, despite the fact that I said Campbell was not to blame for the previous game (just that he is not clutch), and so on.

Yet, you still have deluded yourself into thinking that you are somehow accurate in anything you say when you have become quite a joke on this forum with your recent high-horse elitist ways.

Don't blame me for calling things like it is, while you call things out of your mouth that should be coming out of your ass.

Weren't you the one crying the other month about alpha-males and whatnot? And then crying that I was being too mean to other posters? And judging from all the spam you post, it seems you are the obvious crybaby.

We've already established that you know nothing about the quarterback position as evidenced by threads bumped by SoCalSkins, I'm sure you'll revel in your little paranoid world, despite the fact that I just stated in my previous post that Campbell looked good, despite the fact that I said Campbell was not to blame for the previous game (just that he is not clutch), and so on.

Yet, you still have deluded yourself into thinking that you are somehow accurate in anything you say when you have become quite a joke on this forum with your recent high-horse elitist ways.

Don't blame me for calling things like it is, while you call things out of your mouth that should be coming out of your ass.

Don't get dizzy from all of that spinning! You're bound to get sick.

Keep trying to be ever so tough on the forum, because we're all quivering in fear of you.

It's pretty sad that you're so caught up with your hate that you can't even enjoy one of our few wins. What's even more sad is that you really have some great thoughts, but you just bury them in your obvious agenda-ridden zeal. Too bad, so sad.

Have fun behind your computer screen trying to demean other posters. I'll have fun here in the real world watching Jason Campbell continue to play exceptionally.

Even when Campbell has bad games like he did versus Dallas and Philly, we hear about how they were supposedly "good" games and that they were part of some magical "three game stretch" in conjunction with the Saints game.
The Philly game wasn't bad--it was "meh." 230+ yards & 3 total TDs, but 2 INTs and a pretty low comp% & ypa. The Dallas game was good--not great, but good. He had the ball taken out of his hands by the coaches at key moments in that game, which backfired, and he threw an INT that wasn't his fault. He had a good game today; not great, but good.

Archived