Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Mayock on Jason Campbell

mhd24

Yeah, but you and bubba hate on haters like they hate on JC.

Credit where it's due. Baby steps! :)

Not 'hating'...just giving them a taste of their own medicine...and, since this is a Redskins FAN board, anti-Skins posters should expect a little less love.

;)

Hey, bring in anyone you want to take over the job. Just make sure that player is better than JC.

Just make sure I don't have to watch a rookie take three years to show me he is a below average QB.

Just make sure you don't waste draft choices on a player that turns out to be no better than JC.

I have no problem replacing JC, the FO just better make sure they make the right choice because JC is not a bad QB, he is just an average NFL starting one.

Campbell played well today but what does this exactly prove everyone knows that he can play well its just his situational awareness and his lack of playmaking that pisses everyone off at times but todays game was the normal JC stat wise

He's adequate.

He plays as well as those around him.

He's not the best.

But, he's far from the worst.

Hey, bring in anyone you want to take over the job. Just make sure that player is better than JC.

Just make sure I don't have to watch a rookie take three years to show me he is a below average QB.

Just make sure you don't waste draft choices on a player that turns out to be no better than JC.

I have no problem replacing JC, the FO just better make sure they make the right choice because JC is not a bad QB, he is just an average NFL starting one.

Amen.

:notworthy:

ive always been the same man, but im glad you can see im not that kind of guy. calling a spade a spade is correct though, so its pretty impossible to slam campbell this week.

TR1 is gonna do his typical routine and try to ruffle feathers, and fail miserably at it (as usual). im glad he at least amuses himself, if nobody else.

Watching him and bubba go off on people who deserve it just hysterical. I don't think that you deserve it because you just really call it like it is from your perspective with no real overt bias anymore.

tr1 went off on me a couple of offseasons ago, so I know what it's like. Funny story, but wrong thread.

Time to sit back and watch the tr1 and bubba show! :popcorn:

Oooooh, feeble! That's a new one from you. Any food to help with creativity?

Anyway, I'm done with you. You've made yourself look silly even when I've given you multiple outs.

I'm with ST is my boy, we're here to talk about the Redskins and savor this victory.

Have fun convincing yourself that you "won" this one! :cheers:

Yet another delusional post. Why would you come to a thread concerning Jason Campbell's interception versus the Saints to talk about the Redskins and savor a victory over Oakland?

Yup, once again NewCliche21's feeble mind fails to work rationally.

Watching him and bubba go off on people who deserve it just hysterical. I don't think that you deserve it because you just really call it like it is from your perspective with no real overt bias anymore.

tr1 went off on me a couple of offseasons ago, so I know what it's like. Funny story, but wrong thread.

Time to sit back and watch the tr1 and bubba show! :popcorn:

Can you post a picture of your room with the Skins' stuff...always good for a smile.

well thank you. people always claim im some blind hater but i have no problem admitting when campbell plays well, which he did today. i hope some people can see the difference between this game and the eagles game or dallas game (games people have claimed he played well).

I'll admit that Campbell has played a lot better the last few games.

Aside from the end of regulation int he threw last week against the Saints he played a superb game. And he followed it up with another solid outing today.

A month ago I didn't think there was a snowballs chance he would be back next year. Now, I'm not so sure.

i still wanna see a switch, regardless of how he plays. its too little too late for me at this point so all i can hope for is that if hes gonna play well after 50 starts we better get something decent in return if we tender him. theres no reason to continue on with "just an average NFL starting" QB. the goal is to win a superbowl or have a total rebuilding year, campbell doesnt fit in either scenario.

Hey,two decent performances in a row for JC.

Let's see if he keeps it up.

Play like this against the Midgets,Pokes and Chargers and I'll believe he's turned the corner.

Another, agenda boyz shows up...and, give QUALIFIED love.

Too funny.

i still wanna see a switch, regardless of how he plays. its too little too late for me at this point so all i can hope for is that if hes gonna play well after 50 starts we better get something decent in return if we tender him. theres no reason to continue on with "just an average NFL starting" QB. the goal is to win a superbowl or have a total rebuilding year, campbell doesnt fit in either scenario.

Always resetting the bar.

The agenda boyz never fail

:rotflmao:

I'll admit that Campbell has played a lot better the last few games.

Aside from the end of regulation int he threw last week against the Saints he played a superb game. And he followed it up with another solid outing today.

A month ago I didn't think there was a snowballs chance he would be back next year. Now, I'm not so sure.

this is what terrifies me though. say he finishes out the season, and hes killing it (2-3 TD games in wins/losses, but playing well personally), and we resign him cause we think hes "turned a corner". then he just reverts back to being a loser, and now were stuck with him. what do we do then?

its a horrid situation, a lot like the one theyre dealing with in SF with alex smith. what do you do with these guys who have been losers for so long but are starting to look decent (even if its a small stretch).

i still dont think he'll be back.

You're so funny that you belong on a stage.

There's one leaving at midnight. Be on it.

i sometimes think TR1 is just an internet insult generator that the mods created long ago for the ATN for other teams fans, but its like the generator became "aware" like skynet, and it just runs amok on the board regardless of whatever happens in a game.

whether campbell puts up 3 TDs in a win, or throws 3 picks in a loss, the responses are always the same. lol

Yet another delusional post. Why would you come to a thread concerning Jason Campbell's interception versus the Saints to talk about the Redskins and savor a victory over Oakland?

Yup, once again NewCliche21's feeble mind fails to work rationally.

Are you done yet? Seriously, I don't think I'm the only bystander who has watched this little pissing match go on for 3+ pages expecting it to die quickly, but watching it drag on. Enough.

Yeah, but you and bubba hate on haters like they hate on JC.

Credit where it's due. Baby steps! :)

I don't hate anyone, I just point out the bull ****.

seriously some of the stuff they try to pass off is almost beyond absurd.

that's the problem with agenda's, most fail to know when to take the foot off the accelerator.... usually they start manufacturing phony complaints, turning people off.

basically end up damaging their creditability (what little they may have), then having other people defending the one their agenda targets

Thing is.....I, like Fred dont want another 5 years of rookie crappy qb play.

JC is FINALLY coming around to be pretty decent.....so unless we can draft a QB who is ELITE......I think we should wait until that man comes along.

I just dont think Locker, Mccoy, or Bradford are Mannings, Bradys, or Brees's. And if they arent those guys.....then whats the point? We will have what we have now.......we might as well play JC until the ELITE comes around in my opinon.

Thing is.....I, like Fred dont want another 5 years of rookie crappy qb play.

JC is FINALLY coming around to be pretty decent.....so unless we can draft a QB who is ELITE......I think we should wait until that man comes along.

I just dont think Locker, Mccoy, or Bradford are Mannings, Bradys, or Brees's. And if they arent those guys.....then whats the point? We will have what we have now.......we might as well play JC until the ELITE comes around in my opinon.

the difference is i have no problem watching a rookie lose. i enjoy watching guys get their shot, fail or succeed, i just enjoy seeing youth. campbell will be 29 next year and hes been losing for most of his career, so nothing aside from two games in a lost season shows me that theres a reason to stick with him.

id rather see us draft a bradford type and throw him to the wolves, and see what he can do, vs starting campbell and ensuring we go 7-9 or 9-7. i hate mediocrity. if were gonna fail, id rather just completely tank until we get it right.

and we'll never know what QBs can be elite until we take a shot. there cannot be any fear of failure, you just gotta swing for the fences and hope you hit that homerun. cant go up to the plate worrying about striking out.

Archived