Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Mayock on Jason Campbell

mhd24

Don't get dizzy from all of that spinning! You're bound to get sick.

Keep trying to be ever so tough on the forum, because we're all quivering in fear of you.

It's pretty sad that you're so caught up with your hate that you can't even enjoy one of our few wins. What's even more sad is that you really have some great thoughts, but you just bury them in your obvious agenda-ridden zeal. Too bad, so sad.

Have fun behind your computer screen trying to demean other posters. I'll have fun here in the real world watching Jason Campbell continue to play exceptionally.

You're so deluded, it's not even funny. You post about holding people accountable... Yet your entire posting history is full of crap that you post that proves you know little to nothing about any topic ranging from charity to football to anonymous posters on the Internet. And who's the one trapped behind a computer screen? You are the one who has made a "crusade" a la Chris Crocker to spam this forum with posts telling people to leave Campbell alone.

By the way, don't worry about me enjoying the win. I started Fred Davis, Devin Thomas, and the Redskins defense in RVD's ATN Invitational. I am able to view things objectively. Foresight is a toss-up as always, but hindsight's 20/20, as it should be. But we can easily separate the objective from the not-so-objective (you) by their inability to view hindsight accurately.

The Philly game wasn't bad--it was "meh." 230+ yards & 3 total TDs, but 2 INTs and a pretty low comp% & ypa. The Dallas game was good--not great, but good. He had the ball taken out of his hands by the coaches at key moments in that game, which backfired, and he threw an INT that wasn't his fault. He had a good game today; not great, but good.

In my opinion, considering either of those games acceptable or even "good" is just having low standards. Even without the interception, the inability to put up more than 6-12 points is inexcusable. The Raiders put up 13 today.

You're so deluded, it's not even funny. You post about holding people accountable... Yet your entire posting history is full of crap that you post that proves you know little to nothing about any topic ranging from charity to football to anonymous posters on the Internet. And who's the one trapped behind a computer screen? You are the one who has made a "crusade" a la Chris Crocker to spam this forum with posts telling people to leave Campbell alone.

By the way, don't worry about me enjoying the win. I started Fred Davis, Devin Thomas, and the Redskins defense in RVD's ATN Invitational. I am able to view things objectively. Foresight is a toss-up as always, but hindsight's 20/20, as it should be. But we can easily separate the objective from the not-so-objective (you) by their inability to view hindsight accurately.

Hahahaha, you can't even read my posts. They were all about name-calling and giving credit where it's due. Of course, your zeal prevents you from getting that. Don't worry, we all understand.

I'm sorry that you need to be so tough behind your keyboard. Calling me non-objective is hilarious! Tell me, how black is that teapot, Mr. Kettle?

Congratulations on your FF win. Looks like starting Campbell would've been a good idea, too, no? ;)

Hahahaha, you can't even read my posts. They were all about name-calling and giving credit where it's due. Of course, your zeal prevents you from getting that. Don't worry, we all understand.

I'm sorry that you need to be so tough behind your keyboard. Calling me non-objective is hilarious! Tell me, how black is that teapot, Mr. Kettle?

Congratulations on your FF win. Looks like starting Campbell would've been a good idea, too, no? ;)

Hmm, let's compare.

In 2008, I identified that we had no pass rush while less-informed claimed we were getting plenty of pressure, even after the season was over. I identified we needed depth on both of our lines while the less-informed claimed we had plenty of depth, that Stephon Heyer was a right tackle that half the teams inthe NFL would start. I identified Laron Landry was not playing up to par while the less-informed claimed that as long as his name wasn't called, it meant he was playing well. I identified from the first game versus the Giants Campbell was not scoring points but had cut down on his propensity for bonehead turnovers while the board was having a meltdown over Campbell. I identified after eight games that Campbell was leaving too many points off the board while the less-informed kept pointing to his low interception count. I identified that our defense had trouble closing games and halves while the less-informed claimed it was all part of some brilliant defensive gameplan.

Now let's see what NewCliche21 says. Crap.

Meanwhile, if Jason Campbell is your starting fantasy football quarterback, either you had bad luck due to injuries (which there are none this year), or you're an idiot, or you're some deluded fool on the Internet named NewCliche21. That's why I have Drew Brees.

Hmm, let's compare.

In 2008, I identified that we had no pass rush while less-informed claimed we were getting plenty of pressure, even after the season was over. I identified we needed depth on both of our lines while the less-informed claimed we had plenty of depth, that Stephon Heyer was a right tackle that half the teams inthe NFL would start. I identified Laron Landry was not playing up to par while the less-informed claimed that as long as his name wasn't called, it meant he was playing well. I identified from the first game versus the Giants Campbell was not scoring points but had cut down on his propensity for bonehead turnovers while the board was having a meltdown over Campbell. I identified after eight games that Campbell was leaving too many points off the board while the less-informed kept pointing to his low interception count.

Now let's see what NewCliche21 says. Crap.

Meanwhile, if Jason Campbell is your starting quarterback, either you had bad luck due to injuries (which there are none this year), or you're an idiot. That's why I have Drew Brees.

Such a big, tough, smart man you are! Grrrrrrrr! I bet your virility drips off of you in buckets, doesn't it?

Get this: I have no problem with you aside from your tough-guy act, your inability to recognize anything that Campbell does, your complete lack of a sense of humor, and your refusal to ever admit when you're wrong.

You know football really, really well. I look forward to the point of your posts if not the content. While I disagree with you on a lot, even things in this post (not hearing a defensive back's name is a good thing because it means that the ball was thrown nowhere near him), you are always very thorough in what points you do have. Hell, even your love-to-hate-you relationship with Pasizzle is entertaining.

What I *DO* have a problem with is the ridiculous amount of vengeance with which you type every post regarding Campbell. You're always looking for a fight and don't understand that it's okay to be wrong. Hell, I was wrong about Rogers and then wrong about him AGAIN. It's fine.

You're a really smart guy, and I mean that. I just wish that you'd chill out. If you notice, the only time that I get legitimately annoyed with posters is when they demonstrate repeatedly that their best arguments are overplayed and not-so-new-cliché attempts at name-calling. Keep being really smart, but just don't forget to enjoy the wins, even if the player you don't like is playing well. Remember that you're a Redskins fan before you're an anti-Campbell zealot. :cheers:

Hahaha, and nice edit where you had to accuse me of being a fool. You went out of your way to go back and edit that in.

Case in point, man. :cheers:

Such a big, tough, smart man you are! Grrrrrrrr! I bet your virility drips off of you in buckets, doesn't it?

Get this: I have no problem with you aside from your tough-guy act, your inability to recognize anything that Campbell does, your complete lack of a sense of humor, and your refusal to ever admit when you're wrong.

You know football really, really well. I look forward to the point of your posts if not the content. While I disagree with you on a lot, even things in this post (not hearing a defensive back's name is a good thing because it means that the ball was thrown nowhere near him), you are always very thorough in what points you do have. Hell, even your love-to-hate-you relationship with Pasizzle is entertaining.

What I *DO* have a problem with is the ridiculous amount of vengeance with which you type every post regarding Campbell. You're always looking for a fight and don't understand that it's okay to be wrong. Hell, I was wrong about Rogers and then wrong about him AGAIN. It's fine.

You're a really smart guy, and I mean that. I just wish that you'd chill out. If you notice, the only time that I get legitimately annoyed with posters is when they demonstrate repeatedly that their best arguments are overplayed and not-so-new-cliché attempts at name-calling. Keep being really smart, but just don't forget to enjoy the wins, even if the player you don't like is playing well. Remember that you're a Redskins fan before you're an anti-Campbell zealot. :cheers:

Hahaha, and nice edit where you had to accuse me of being a fool. You went out of your way to go back and edit that in.

Case in point, man. :cheers:

I really couldn't give a crap about what you feel about my personality or manners, which is why I ignore your annoying posts whenever you go on one of your attention-whore spam tirades where you reply to someone until they acknowledge you, but the fact that you even question my objectivity shows me that you have a really dumb agenda. I already mentioned it in this very thread, but let's do it again since you still show a low level of understanding.

"your inability to recognize anything that Campbell does"

I just said in this thread that Campbell looked good in today's game.

I also said last week in a thread about who's fault the Saints loss was, that it was not Campbell's fault though he choked at the end.

I also am on the record as saying Jason Campbell looked good in the Jaguars preseason game, and this was duly noted by another nimrod.

When Campbell has a game where he throws 0 TD, 1 INT, and leads his team to a maximum of 12 points, I'm not going to claim he did well. When he throws an interception at the best-covered receiver, I'm not going to claim that was the best decision. When Campbell goes 5/10 versus the Ravens, I'm not going to claim that was a good showing.

Meanwhile, you have the tenacity to sit there and claim Jason Campbell had a good three game stretch (I'm sure it's four now) and how you're going to continue to play exceptionally, and you want to talk about anyone's inability to recognize anything?

You're a joke.

I really couldn't give a crap about what you feel about my personality or manners, which is why I ignore your annoying posts whenever you go on one of your attention-whore spam tirades where you reply to someone until they acknowledge you, but the fact that you even question my objectivity shows me that you have a really dumb agenda. I already mentioned it in this very thread, but let's do it again since you still show a low level of understanding.

"your inability to recognize anything that Campbell does"

I just said in this thread that Campbell looked good in today's game.

I also said last week in a thread about who's fault the Saints loss was, that it was not Campbell's fault though he choked at the end.

I also am on the record as saying Jason Campbell looked good in the Jaguars preseason game, and this was duly noted by another nimrod.

When Campbell has a game where he throws 0 TD, 1 INT, and leads his team to a maximum of 12 points, I'm not going to claim he did well. When he throws an interception at the best-covered receiver, I'm not going to claim that was the best decision. When Campbell goes 5/10 versus the Ravens, I'm not going to claim that was a good showing.

Meanwhile, you have the tenacity to sit there and claim Jason Campbell had a good three game stretch (I'm sure it's four now) and want to talk about anyone's inability to recognize anything?

You're a joke.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You're gold, man. Pure gold.

Every word that you post is further proof of my point.

Hey at least it raises Jason's trade value

hopefully this is what happens. he played another very good game so its hard to knock him this week. theres no way im getting suckered into thinking this is really him though, i made that mistake with brunell in 06 after two awesome games (houston and jax) so i wont make it again.

he does this for the next 3 games i may reevaluate my feelings on his play, but the negatives still outweigh the positives (in the big picture).

the campbell fan club surely enjoyed today.

hopefully this is what happens. he played another very good game so its hard to knock him this week. theres no way im getting suckered into thinking this is really him though, i made that mistake with brunell in 06 after two awesome games (houston and jax) so i wont make it again.

he does this for the next 3 games i may reevaluate my feelings on his play, but the negatives still outweigh the positives (in the big picture).

:rotflmao:

BLC...fair weather fan!

Anti-Campbell and reasonable as always, BLC.

:cheers: to you!

Hes comiiiiiiiiiiiiiin around......mods can I change my name to BLC is my boy?

BLC...fair weather fan!

Now now, just because he can try to take a step back and look at the reality of the situation doesn't make him a fair weather fan.

I wish that others on both sides could do that more often.

It's not a competition to stay stalwart for years and years to be able to say "HA! I WAS RIGHT!" You're allowed to change your mind, and should be encouraged to, as long as it's manned up to.

Now now, just because he can try to take a step back and look at the reality of the situation doesn't make him a fair weather fan.

I wish that others on both sides could do that more often.

It's not a competition to stay stalwart for years and years to be able to say "HA! I WAS RIGHT!" You're allowed to change your mind, and should be encouraged to, as long as it's manned up to.

Dude, his posts are 99% anti-JC.

And, now he's going to 're-evaluate'.

Dear lordie, this couldn't be any funnier!

Give it a rest dude. If ANYONE is a joke......its you. The Redskins won today. The core group is stepping up and playing well........we all finally might have something to look forward to. Rejoice.

Let's see your past opinions on jokes.

Thread Title: Todd Collins will be a better quarterback than Jason

Thread Date: December 6, 2007

ST is my boy: This thread has GOT TO BE A F'n JOKE!!!!!!!!!!

I think we can safely establish that it doesn't matter what or who you consider to be a joke, because you rarely have no idea what you are talking about. Great minds think alike, but so do feeble minds. That's why we now see NewCliche21 going into denial mode and pulling some bubbatastic smileys.

Hopefully ALL Redskins fans enjoyed today. I suspect, however, that some of Campbell's critics didn't enjoy today. I suspect that some of these individuals would prefer to see the Redskins lose and Campbell play horribly than see the Redskins win and Campbell play exceptionally well.

this is the kinda crap im talking about. campbell isnt good because hes played well in two meaningless games with nothing on the line.

when hes doing this consistently you can talk all you want.

Ah, now THAT's the BLC we've been waiting for!

Just a spoonful of sugar....

so campbell plays like garbage for most of the season, and i call it garbage.

campbell plays well for two games, and i say he played well.

somehow thats not allowed? lol

Fair...weather...fan.

Now, if we lose next week, where will you be?

I can guess.

Archived