Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Mayock on Jason Campbell

mhd24

Let's see your past opinions on jokes.

Thread Title: Todd Collins will be a better quarterback than Jason

Thread Date: December 6, 2007

ST is my boy: This thread has GOT TO BE A F'n JOKE!!!!!!!!!!

I think we can safely establish that it doesn't matter what or who you consider to be a joke, because you rarely have no idea what you are talking about. Great minds think alike, but so do feeble minds. That's why we now see NewCliche21 going into denial mode and pulling some bubbatastic smileys.

What a compliment, ST is my boy! Shilsu, the master of calling himself and other people out, says that you rarely have no idea what you are talking about!

Funny how he picks one line from your thousands of posts and I pick one line from his.

Adorable, really.

Let's see your past opinions on jokes.

Thread Title: Todd Collins will be a better quarterback than Jason

Thread Date: December 6, 2007

ST is my boy: This thread has GOT TO BE A F'n JOKE!!!!!!!!!!

I think we can safely establish that it doesn't matter what or who you consider to be a joke, because you rarely have no idea what you are talking about. Great minds think alike, but so do feeble minds. That's why we now see NewCliche21 going into denial mode and pulling some bubbatastic smileys.

Haha jesus....you pull something I said in 2007 that you dont agree with and that means I dont know what im talking about?

Seriously who crapped in your Apple Jacks?

so campbell plays like garbage for most of the season, and i call it garbage.

campbell plays well for two games, and i say he played well.

somehow thats not allowed? lol

Ugh, tr1, call off the hounds!

This is exactly how the board SHOULD be. Call a spade a spade. He's played well the past two games and BLC is pointing that out. Campbell often plays horribly, and that should be pointed out as well. Both with equal passion and objectivity.

Props to you, BLC. I mean that!

Haha jesus....you pull something I said in 2007 that you dont agree with and that means I dont know what im talking about?

Seriously who crapped in your Apple Jacks?

Hey wait a minute, I thought NewCliche21 was all about holding people accountable to their posts? The minute we do that, NewCliche21 and ST is my boy play the victim!

Like I said, you two are feeble minds.

right, im only here after we win. you got me!

you just sound upset because your favorite player left the field on a stretcher today. id be upset too dude.

Dude, please stay on topic.

I'm enjoying you eating that crow.

Can I get you some bread?

Ugh, tr1, call off the hounds!

This is exactly how the board SHOULD be. Call a spade a spade. He's played well the past two games and BLC is pointing that out. Campbell often plays horribly, and that should be pointed out as well. Both with equal passion and objectivity.

Props to you, BLC. I mean that!

well thank you. people always claim im some blind hater but i have no problem admitting when campbell plays well, which he did today. i hope some people can see the difference between this game and the eagles game or dallas game (games people have claimed he played well).

if we got this kind of play from him more often, we'd be a much better team. the problem is, we dont.

and hopefully everybody saw the difference in Oline play when a QB switch occurs. the line looked decent when doc B was playing, yet it looked like the worst in the NFL when jamarcus was playing.

Hey wait a minute, I thought NewCliche21 was all about holding people accountable to their posts? The minute we do that, NewCliche21 and ST is my boy play the victim!

Haha, read the above post, my good man. Have fun with your obsession while we enjoy this fantastic Redskins victory!

Listen man.....im here to talk Redskins with other Redskin fans because I love them......thats it.

Im not here to argue with you about anything else.....if we have different opinons than thats fine.....thats why we are here....to hear other people out.

The core young group of our Washington Redskins are playing pretty well, and you cant deny that.......despite our record we all have reason to be happy tonight.

this is the kinda crap im talking about. campbell isnt good because hes played well in two meaningless games with nothing on the line.

when hes doing this consistently you can talk all you want.

this is the kinda crap I'm talking about. Campbell is good because he's played well in 5 straight games with his Redskin career on the line.

when he's stopped doing this consistently you can talk all you want

the agenda boyz are trying too hard to find fault when there's none to complain about.

when hes doing this consistently you can talk all you want.

well thank you. people always claim im some blind hater but i have no problem admitting when campbell plays well, which he did today. i hope some people can see the difference between this game and the eagles game or dallas game (games people have claimed he played well).

if we got this kind of play from him more often, we'd be a much better team. the problem is, we dont.

and hopefully everybody saw the difference in Oline play when a QB switch occurs. the line looked decent when doc B was playing, yet it looked like the worst in the NFL when jamarcus was playing.

Typical backhanded compliment to JC.

BLC, you are TOO funny!

:rotflmao:

Haha, read the above post, my good man. Have fun with your obsession while we enjoy this fantastic Redskins victory!

I just told you I was, and you acknowledged, and you already forgot. You should try eating fish, I heard it's supposed to help your memory, fortify that feeble mind with something. Salvage it.

You're not an idiot or a blind hater and shouldn't be treated as such. You agree to disagree while arguing your points.

I feel like you used to be pretty blind, but not in the past two months or so. Thus, you don't deserve a tr1 scathing.

Others, though . . .

the difference is you think he plays well all the time, which isnt the case.

I've said his play is 'adequate.'

Try to shift this on me, because, man, you are taking a well deserved beating in this thread.

Too funny!

You're not an idiot or a blind hater and shouldn't be treated as such. You agree to disagree while arguing your points.

I feel like you used to be pretty blind, but not in the past two months or so. Thus, you don't deserve a tr1 scathing.

Others, though . . .

:rolleyes:

There's no love in his posts tonight for JC...try to read between the weak praise.

I just told you I was, and you acknowledged, and you already forgot. You should try eating fish, I heard it's supposed to help your memory, fortify that feeble mind with something. Salvage it.

Oooooh, feeble! That's a new one from you. Any food to help with creativity?

Anyway, I'm done with you. You've made yourself look silly even when I've given you multiple outs.

I'm with ST is my boy, we're here to talk about the Redskins and savor this victory.

Have fun convincing yourself that you "won" this one! :cheers:

Others, though . . .

ive always been the same man, but im glad you can see im not that kind of guy. calling a spade a spade is correct though, so its pretty impossible to slam campbell this week.

TR1 is gonna do his typical routine and try to ruffle feathers, and fail miserably at it (as usual). im glad he at least amuses himself, if nobody else.

Archived