P Manning

Drew Brees

Tom Brady

Matt Ryan

Philip Rivers

Ben Roethlisberger

Brett Favre

1) No Rodgers?

2) Ryan shouldn't be on that list - not yet, anyway. He has not proven himself to be a franchise QB, though that may change with time. His first 4 games of this year were impressive, but he hasn't done much since. Hell, JC has played better than Ryan this year.

Wait a minute, are you saying JC had a strong running game on Sunday? JC's rushes omitted, the 'skins had a combined 80 yards on 23 carries.

Over a hundred yards on the ground? Yeah, I'll take that any game.

And I'm really sick of people saying "Oh, well if you take away this play and that one and that one, and these three in the third quarter, then it doesn't matter!"

Plays are plays.

Campbell was lights out and the anti-Campbell zealots continue to look like idiots. (not directed at TIS)

Thats because most teams, including ours, want to keep mediocre talent on the field in the hope they come around and continue to make up all kinds of excuses as to why they never do.

If you like mediocre play, keep campbell and kiss any hopes of a franchise player EVER coming here. Get used to 8-8 seasons though because thats all campbell is.

Franchise QBS like ooooh i dunno Jay Cutler who has never been better than 8-8 in his career . Or how about the struggling Ben Rothlisberger who took the Steelers to an amazing 6 points against the Browns... the browns for gods sake ...or Ryan witht he Falcons ... All of these teams are below .500 and I am not bashing those players they can only do what the team lets them (with the exception of Cutler who is like Santa in terms of give aways and is actually holding that Bears team back).

Football is a team game . I would love a superman to come in here an single handedly throw perfect passes which magic WR so that they are open all the time and make the OL block but it is not like that unless you REALLY cheat on Madden ..

I think Campbell has done everything he had to this season, he has become the onfield leader the O is showing life because they have not given up . Watch the Skins O and then watch the Cowboys . They are a team with the biggest monkey on their back when it comes to December . Watching them these last two weeks and you see a team that simply does not believe it can win .

I Would like to see Campbell back this season and the 1st round pick on the best available OL, RB, CB, S or LB . Hell if we continue to play hard we could take the faltering Giants and Boys and finish 6-10 or 7-9 and be in the possition in taking Spiller that makes sense ... (mid first round)

When the hell did I say its not Jasons fault? See this is the crap that keep happening to me. I think JC is mediocre as hell, and maybe getting a little better.

But I feel like I have to sit here and defend him from these morons that try there hardest to make him out to be the worst QB in the NFL.

Its a tired act, go ahead keep being miserable......im going to enjoy the offense playing good football, and hope it continues.

That is aimed more at Jason apologists then you but I was responding to your post. BTW I love the fact the team won but also know when it comes to Jason's play what goes up must come down.

^^^^ damn dude, talk about a Debbie Downer. Why do you want to see him fail so bad? It's all about the team, and yes I want to see change, but that starts at the top. The problem isn't JC, it's more than him. You have to look @ the front office for one major problem. But let the team build on the last three games, and see what happens.

^^^^ damn dude, talk about a Debbie Downer. Why do you want to see him fail so bad? It's all about the team, and yes I want to see change, but that starts at the top. The problem isn't JC, it's more than him. You have to look @ the front office for one major problem. But let the team build on the last three games, and see what happens.

I agree the front office causes most of the issues but Jason is not the guy to take us to the next level IMO. He played well Sunday and maybe raised his value in the process. If we go uncapped next year and Jason is a RFA we will (unfortunately) offer a low contract and I hope someone matches. If an agreement league wise is made and he is a UFA he will sign elsewhere. Again IMO.

34 is a big number, but 14 isn't. Guess how many points Candle scored TR1? Take a wild guess.

:doh:

*waits for the same crowd that insisted Candle wasn't the reason we scored only 6 points in Dallass, to say Candle's the reason we scored 34 in Oakland.

:rotflmao:

This is a classic agenda-boyz post!

It must be painful for them to watch the Skins improve.

Too funny.

I agree the front office causes most of the issues but Jason is not the guy to take us to the next level IMO. He played well Sunday and maybe raised his value in the process. If we go uncapped next year and Jason is a RFA we will (unfortunately) offer a low contract and I hope someone matches. If an agreement league wise is made and he is a UFA he will sign elsewhere. Again IMO.

If we win the next three, JC gets signed and never dips his toes into free agency...unless he's holding a grudge...which would be understandable in light of the rug being pulled from under his feet last off-season.

BTW, are you still on Cutler's jock?

Candle played efficiently, overall was average. He really hasn't changed from the QB we've seen from 5 years now.

The past two games have been encouraging, kinda like it looked like Candle "got it" in the first half of 2008.

Where have I put up anything "fake"? Candle had a really good game against NO, maybe for his career. Yet he was un-clutch in the end and one of the reasons we lost. Great numbers, we lose. Average numbers last weekend, we win. This may be just like the first half of 2008. It's the team carrying Candle, not the other way around.Only one who can't get their facts straight between us, is you.:doh:

You, sir, are a moron. Campbell led the team right down the field to kick a game winning FG. Suisham shanked that FG. What is more clutch than leading your team down the field to take a 10 point lead against an undefeated team in the last 2 min? Does Campbell take the blame for Suisham missing a chippy? In your mind, yes. Does Campbell get the blame for a defense allowing a team to go 82 yds in 33 seconds? In your mind, yes. Does Campbell get credit for leading his team to 30 and 34 points in back to back games? In your mind, no. Because the running game helped him so much. They were so dominant on Sun that they put up 100 whole yds, but only 80 if you take away the 20 Campbell had on 5 rushes! Campbell was the third leading rusher on Sun, behind Ganther (50) and Mason (32).

Only one who can't get their facts straight between us, is you.

Don't throw out context.

He led the drive and the kicker failed. He led another drive and Sellers [didn't] fumbled.

dude, you need to seriously understand what the question is and what he or she is talking about. no one is saying suisham missed the FG. suisham f'ed up big time. or sellers fumble. but he isnt talkin gabout that. we are talking about campbell's ability to lead a winning drive. and he threw an INT. what is so hard to understand about that? instead of concentrating on what that poster is talking baout, u go off on some other stuff that doesnt even answer his question. you need to stop doing that pal. no need to be bias. we are all skins fans here. we all give credit where credit is due but at the same time, we criticize where criticism is due.

(Conveniently leaving out the one ended by INT)

The answer is no. The fact that some wish to give him credit for "almost" is sort of mystifying.

Yeah, left out the pick. Good call. However, you're asking a question that doesn't show the entire ocntext.

dude, you need to seriously understand what the question is and what he or she is talking about. no one is saying suisham missed the FG. suisham f'ed up big time. or sellers fumbled. but he isnt talkin gabout that. we are talking about campbell's ability to lead a winning drive. and he threw an INT. what is so hard to understand about that? instead of concentrating on what that poster is talking baout, u go off on some other stuff that doesnt even answer his question. you need to stop doing that pal. no need to be bias. we are all skins fans here. we all give credit where credit is due but at the same time, we criticize where criticism is due.

I'm not biased, and no, people do not give him credit where it's due. The question is flawed. Tom Brady led three drives that led to Viniateri kicks in the Super Bowl. He makes them with his god-like leg, so Brady led the game-winning drives. If Viniateri missed them, then Brady all of a sudden isn't that much of a football god?

Yeah, left out the pick. Good call. However, you're asking a question that doesn't show the entire ocntext.

I'm not biased, and no, people do not give him credit where it's due. The question is flawed. Tom Brady led three drives that led to Viniateri kicks in the Super Bowl. He makes them with his god-like leg, so Brady led the game-winning drives. If Viniateri missed them, then Brady all of a sudden isn't that much of a football god?

we really cant help you if you do not understand the difference between leading a winning drive which is what brady did when the game was tied or his team being down and vinateri kicking thw winning FG as oppose to campbell conducting a drive while up by 7 pts and a chance to lead the skins to a 2 scores.

the question was, can campbell lead a winning drive? and the other poster said he did by leading a drive and giving suisham a chance to kick a FG which wouldve been a 2 score lead. so the question was asked again, how was that a winning drive?

if you seriously can distinguish the two, i really can help you there. if you seriously believe that it is the same thing, you bias towards campbell becomes more clear.

a simple question which i will ask you again pal. did campbell lead a winning drive? did he throw an INT in that situation? If you feel that campbell is not at fault for his INT, who is? who threw the ball? these are questions caampbell homers will not answer and go off on saying stuff like " suisham missed the FG. "sellers fumbled" "campbell did lead a winning drive but suisham missed the FG'

it's become laughable due to campbell homers like u. ur campbell homerism is wanting to make me refer him as candle again.

The question is flawed. Tom Brady led three drives that led to Viniateri kicks in the Super Bowl. He makes them with his god-like leg, so Brady led the game-winning drives. If Viniateri missed them, then Brady all of a sudden isn't that much of a football god?

anothe post on this.

so you really know football buddy?

the pats were tied. they werent up by 7pts and had a chance to go up by 2 scores. totally different situation. brady lead a drive and gave a chance for his kicker to kick a FG to WIN the game. Brady did his part. If vinateri misses that FG, its all on him not brady.

now, that campbell drive where suisham missed the FG. if the redskins were tied or down and campbell lead a winning drive/or a tying drive and suisham missed the FG, then it would be all on suisham and no one would be talking about campbell. but the fact is, it wasnt a winning drive.

when the saints came back with brees leading a tying drive is where campbell was put in a situtation to lead a winning drive. he failed. threw an INT.

now go. answer the question. did campbell lead a winning drive? did he throw an INT? if that int isnt campbell's fault, whos is it? who threw the ball?

the pats were tied. they werent up by 7pts and had a chance to go up by 2 scores. totally different situation. brady lead a drive and gave a chance for his kicker to kick a FG to WIN the game. Brady did his part. If vinateri misses that FG, its all on him not brady.

now, that campbell drive where suisham missed the FG. if the redskins were tied or down and campbell lead a winning drive/or a tying drive and suisham missed the FG, then it would be all on suisham and no one would be talking about campbell. but the fact is, it wasnt a winning drive.

when the saints came back with brees leading a tying drive is where campbell was put in a situtation to lead a winning drive. he failed. threw an INT.

now go. answer the question. did campbell lead a winning drive? did he throw an INT? if that int isnt campbell's fault, whos is it? who threw the ball?

Dude, you are a laugh a minute.

So Brady did all that he could do to win the game, and if the kicker misses, then it's not on Brady. However, Campbell does the EXACT SAME THING, as 10 points would've sealed it, the kicker misses, yes he throws a pick, but then Sellers fumbles, and it's all on Campbell? You're hilarious.

And, as Madison and I have pointed out, we're not even Campbell homers, but stupid posts like yours make us come to his defense.

Dude, you are a laugh a minute.

So Brady did all that he could do to win the game, and if the kicker misses, then it's not on Brady. However, Campbell does the EXACT SAME THING, as 10 points would've sealed it, the kicker misses, yes he throws a pick, but then Sellers fumbles, and it's all on Campbell? You're hilarious.

And, as Madison and I have pointed out, we're not even Campbell homers, but stupid posts like yours make us come to his defense.

we are talking about winning drive. what part of that do you not undertsand. pressure leading a winning drive late compared to leading a drive while ur up to go up 2 scores is not even close to being compared. again, ur homerism is clear. it is what it is i suppose. you cant see the difference and it really makes me question what do u really know about football if you cant even comprehend the simplist things.

Drew Brees in the same game was put in a situation to conduct a tying drive late in the game. he didnt throw an INT. he was clutch in pressure sistation that could win or lose the game for them. after leading a tying game drive, he lead a winning drive in OT. doesnt matter how he was put in a situation to lea a tying game drive or a winning game drive. the key thing is that he took the opportunity and showed that he is clutch in that situation which campbell cant do.

do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

we are talking about winning drive. what part of that do you not undertsand. pressure leading a winning drive late compared to leading a drive while ur up to go up 2 scores is not even close to being compared. again, ur homerism is clear. it is what it is i suppose. you cant see the difference and it really makes me question what do u really know about football if you cant even comprehend the simplist things.

Drew Brees in the same game was put in a situation to conduct a tying drive late in the game. he didnt throw an INT. he was clutch in pressure sistation that could win or lose the game for them. after leading a tying game drive, he lead a winning drive in OT. doesnt matter how he was put in a situation to lea a tying game drive or a winning game drive. the key thing is that he took the opportunity and showed that he is clutch in that situation which campbell cant do.

do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

So if the Saints kicker misses that kick in overtime, which isn't under Brees's control, then Brees is still clutch. If Suisham misses, which isn't Campbell's fault, then Campbell sucks. If Suisham makes it, which isn't under Campbell's control, then Campbell is clutch.

So regardless of what amount of work Brees or Campbell do, if the kicker makes it, then that quarterback is clutch. If the kicker misses it, then that quarterback sucks.

Got it.

So if the Saints kicker misses that kick in overtime, which isn't under Brees's control, then Brees is still clutch. If Suisham misses, which isn't Campbell's fault, then Campbell sucks. If Suisham makes it, which isn't under Campbell's control, then Campbell is clutch.

So regardless of what amount of work Brees or Campbell do, if the kicker makes it, then that quarterback is clutch. If the kicker misses it, then that quarterback sucks.

Got it.

do you speak english? thta drive which suisham missed the FG is not a winning drive. when he had a chance to lead a winnning drive, he therw an INT. what am i talking to myself? if suisham makes it, its a 2 possession game. brees and the saints were down. they werent up. it's either make a winning drive, in his case a tying drive or u lsoe and go home. they werent up by 7. and brees didnt throw an INT. he kept the drive alive by moving the ball and giving his kicker a chance to win the game. if kicker misses, u blame the kicker not the QB. in campbells case, he threw an INT. didnt even give his kicker a chance . so who do you blame? not the kicker. if you want to blame suisham for not putting the saints away by missing the FG earlier, sure. 100%. no one is disagreeing with you. but that aint what we are talking about. unlike u, we can distinguish diffrent situations. that is the differnce. Keeps posting and asking the same thing when i have already distinguished the difference in my previous posts. weird this guy is. LOL

do you speak english? thta drive which suisham missed the FG is not a winning drive. when he had a chance to lead a winnning drive, he therw an INT. what am i talking to myself? if suisham makes it, its a 2 possession game. brees and the saints were down. they werent up. it's either make a winning drive, in his case a tying drive or u lsoe and go home. they werent up by 7. and brees didnt throw an INT. he kept the drive alive by moving the ball and giving his kicker a chance to win the game. if kicker misses, u blame the kicker not the QB. in campbells case, he threw an INT. didnt even give his kicker a chance . so who do you blame? not the kicker. if you want to blame suisham for not putting the saints away by missing the FG earlier, sure. 100%. no one is disagreeing with you. but that aint what we are talking about. unlike u, we can distinguish diffrent situations. that is the differnce. Keeps posting and asking the same thing when i have already distinguished the difference in my previous posts. weird this guy is. LOL

If Shawn makes that kick the game is over......JC is a hero for shredding the defense again and setting up for an easy nail in the coffon fieldgoal.

Why do you type in the same manner that Yoda speaks? Strange cat you are...

Archived