Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fastest way to get rid of a zit

Spaceman Spiff

The T.V. in the elevator said drink more milk.

When I was younger, I looked like an acutaine advertisement and a friend told me to stay away from dairy. It worked.

I still have to find the right line between cheese and ice cream and my acne.:D

And yeah, a zit like that one above on your ass will give you back pains for 2 weeks.:(

Hehe, I remember one time in college, I got a huge zit on my forehead. It sucked because it was one of those zits that was real deep under the skin, so I couldn't pop it. I kind of just had a since of humor about it in class because everyone noticed it lol. I have a very clear face most of the time, but for some reason, maybe stress, that mountain formed on my forehead. It was HUGE. It was no where near as big as that pic though lol.

Usually, I'll get one of these once a year...they are the worst ****s EVER. For the interview, just don't worry about it.

My first advice is to NOT pick at it! I would always do that and BOOM, massive infection. Bad news bears. My aunt, who is an anesthesiologist but specializes in dermatology, lol, introduced me to this drying lotion by Mario Badescu. It's called Mario Badesco: Drying Lotion. You take a Q-tip and dip it through the solid at the bottom and liquid at the top. You leave it on the acne to dry overnight. It's the best zit-agent EVER.

You can usually get it at Nordstrom or salon stores. Anyway, it's the best stuff I've ever used. I hope it can help you!

Usually, I'll get one of these once a year...they are the worst ****s EVER. For the interview, just don't worry about it.

My first advice is to NOT pick at it! I would always do that and BOOM, massive infection. Bad news bears. My aunt, who is an anesthesiologist but specializes in dermatology, lol, introduced me to this drying lotion by Mario Badescu. It's called Mario Badesco: Drying Lotion. You take a Q-tip and dip it through the solid at the bottom and liquid at the top. You leave it on the acne to dry overnight. It's the best zit-agent EVER.

You can usually get it at Nordstrom or salon stores. Anyway, it's the best stuff I've ever used. I hope it can help you!

That seems like a lot more trouble than the cattle prod idea. Or maybe he could try one of those electric bug zappers...just stick his neck on the zapper part.

Archived