Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fastest way to get rid of a zit

Spaceman Spiff

This really amused me for some reason. I hope Mario is paying the folks who come up with his brand names a ****-ton of cash, because that's brilliant.
That seems like a lot more trouble than the cattle prod idea. Or maybe he could try one of those electric bug zappers...just stick his neck on the zapper part.

Guess what? I HATE YOU ALL! Lol. Seriously boys, it really works.

introduced me to this drying lotion by Mario Badescu. It's called Mario Badesco: Drying Lotion.

For some reason that was very funny to me :). Reminded me of the Austin Powers line "please allow myself to introduce.... myself :paranoid:"

Retin A. I think you have to have a prescription, but putting a dab on it, makes the thing gone in a day. Be careful to not use a lot, or it dries out your skin.

I use Retin-A (prescription) every night before bed. I also use a prescription lotion every day. These lotions don't work on me in one day. They won't work if a person has cystic acne (acne under the skin).

Y'all are lucky you have ONE zit to worry about.

I've found that putting on neosporin, then covering the zit with a bandaid overnight works well. It's also nice to be a girl and have makeup to cover up that stuff :) My Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage is a lifesaver :)

05209724702.jpg

Archived