Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: Sanchez sorry for eating hot dog on sidelines

MattFancy

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/10/jets-mark-sanchez-sorry-he-was-eating-hot-dog-on-sideline-during-defeat-of-raiders-1/1

Sanchez appeared to be holding the hot dog underneath him between bites. After the game, he acknowledged that eating the wiener was a mistake.

Apparently Mark Sanchez was spotted chowing down during the Jets/Raiders game yesterday. I think its hilarious lol

Big deal.

I once read that Jim McMahon took a needle to his butt on the sidelines during a game in the mid 1980s.

Teammates were asked to make a human shield around him so cameras and fans couldn't see exactly what was happening. The shot allowed him to return to the game.

Eh, no big deal. Funny though.

I'd be much more concerned about 9-15. As the QB getting your number called only 15 times in a game would be disconcerting. No INTs and 1 TD are good things, and I'm certainly not trying to be too hard on the guy. But hardly a major bounce back performance after his 5 INT performance the week prior.

On the other hand, he's a rookie -- so just playing; and having your team win consistently, is pretty darn good.

Give me a break. If this was Romo sits to pee this board, espn, etc would have been all over him. Such hypocrisy here.

I wouldn't care who it is, if he wanted a hotdog, let him eat it.

Now if a coach was eating a hotdog, I can see why there would be a problem. He has the play sheet in one hand, and the hotdog in the other, and he's calling plays with crumbs falling out of his mouth. I can picture Andy Reid doing this with no problem. Although I doubt he'd let the crumbs hit the ground.

Eh, no big deal. Funny though.

I'd be much more concerned about 9-15. As the QB getting your number called only 15 times in a game would be disconcerting. No INTs and 1 TD are good things, and I'm certainly not trying to be too hard on the guy. But hardly a major bounce back performance after his 5 INT performance the week prior.

On the other hand, he's a rookie -- so just playing; and having your team win consistently, is pretty darn good.

Did you see the Raiders run defense yesterday?

If this makes it onto the ESPN front page' date=' I will punch myself in the brain. :silly:[/quote']

This is too funny, i agree he doesnt need to apologize and its becoming stupid that this country has become so apologicetic about everything. But we were warned against the PC storm.

Also his teammates had ot be aware of it so as long as they arent irked who cares outside of that?

Give me a break. If this was Romo sits to pee this board, espn, etc would have been all over him. Such hypocrisy here.

I wish you would get a break, the permanent kind.

We're Redskins fans. We don't like your team. We don't like your quarterback, and we don't like you. If that offends you, you're welcome to find a different message board.

Archived