Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: Sanchez sorry for eating hot dog on sidelines

MattFancy

Give me a break. If this was Romo sits to pee this board, espn, etc would have been all over him. Such hypocrisy here.

Yes to ESPN being all over him, about how awesome it was that the great Romo sits to pee was just chillin with a dog on the sideline.

And yes to this board being all over him for it, because, **** Romo sits to pee.

Maybe some people are a bit sour when they lose 38-0, it can be kind of a sensitive moment. I guess Antionio Pierce didn't give them any bulletin board material last week.

The whole Patriots team should have been having snacks during their 16-0 run just to rub salt in the wounds AND run up the score.

I really don't see the problem with this. He felt sick prior to the game and couldn't eat, that caught up with him later and he grabbed something to eat. It's not like he put on a big fur coat over his shoulder pads...

That just cracked me up....good ole Joe who later on in life drunkenly asked Kolber for a wet one and not just once.

Give me a break. If this was Romo sits to pee this board, espn, etc would have been all over him. Such hypocrisy here.

You're right we would have, but can you blame us with what Romo sits to pee would have been doing with that hot dog??????:hysterical:

Eh, no big deal. Funny though.

I'd be much more concerned about 9-15. As the QB getting your number called only 15 times in a game would be disconcerting. No INTs and 1 TD are good things, and I'm certainly not trying to be too hard on the guy. But hardly a major bounce back performance after his 5 INT performance the week prior.

On the other hand, he's a rookie -- so just playing; and having your team win consistently, is pretty darn good.

Uh, they didn't NEED to call his number anymore than they did. The Raiders are horrible at stopping the run. The Jets could have probably ran the ball every play and beat them. And he also was coming off a 5 INT day. Those two things are why they didn't pass the ball more. Its not rocket science.

Uh, they didn't NEED to call his number anymore than they did. The Raiders are horrible at stopping the run. The Jets could have probably ran the ball every play and beat them. And he also was coming off a 5 INT day. Those two things are why they didn't pass the ball more. Its not rocket science.

Exactly. And if the Eagles had run the ball more against the Raiders (thankfully they didn't) they probably would have won.

Seriously, the media needs to relax.

Who cares? I don't see how it is a sign of dis-respect to the other team or whatever the issue is.

I would guess that it would be the NFL that would not be very happy about this. Players are professionals and expected to act like such for the 3 hours they are out on the field in front of national media coverage. Imagine guys breaking out buckets of chicken, chowing down on foot longs, and heaping plates of peach cobbler wshile the game is underway.... There is a time to eat, and when you are in the publics eye doing your highly paid job it is not the time.

Archived