Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked

China

The police claim he was deliberately exposing himself at the window, as opposed to accidentally being spotted while in his own house naked. That's what this case will depend on, at least I hope so.

Not sure how they can determine that except from the witness' testimony but I should temper my earlier outrage by mentioning that if I were to roam around my house naked I don't think I'd leave any curtains open just to be safe. I wouldn't want anyone getting a gander at my birthday suit. Maybe the dude should have considered that.

The police claim he was deliberately exposing himself at the window, as opposed to accidentally being spotted while in his own house naked. That's what this case will depend on, at least I hope so.

I'm not sure how you realistically make this determination unless a pattern developed. If, everyday, the guy is naked in the window I could understand arriving at that conclusion but the article doesn't make it seem like that's the case at all.

I'm not sure how you realistically make this determination unless a pattern developed.

If the guy is waving his junk at her, then you don't need a pattern of behavior.

If the exposure was accidental the police should have told the dude to either get some curtains or cover up.

*rolls eyes at police*

Who in the hell would wake up at 5:30am and think "hmmm i think im gonna go expose myself to someone walking down the street" yeaaaa cause there are a lot of people walking down a sidewalk at that time :doh:

Fairfax aholes at their finest. FFX cops have always been first grade dicks

If the guy is waving his junk at her, then you don't need a pattern of behavior.
There was nothing in the story to indicate he was doing anything other then standing in his kitchen. If he was touching himself I'm fairly certain it would have been mentioned by police because that's a fairly important detail. Since they didn't mention anything of the sort I suspect it didn't happen.

Given the details, to determine he wanted to be seen it would either have to be a pattern of behavior or he would have needed to do something to draw attention to himself. The article mentions nothing of either sort.

The article mentions nothing of either sort.

I agree, but it does say "A Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson for indecent exposure because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public."

The question is on what basis they are making that claim. Being naked in your own home and being visible through a window is not sufficient. Given the mitigating circumstances of the time of day, I'm giving the cops the benefit of the doubt and that he was doing something.

I feel for this guy.

Fairfax County is full of uptight *******s with boring lives and ******* cops who want nothing more than to lock anyone up. There are a few exceptions, I suppose. But overall, loser ass cops who can't wait to lock up someone for smoking a joint or making coffee naked in the PRIVACY of your own home.

I feel for this guy.

Fairfax County is full of uptight *******s with boring lives and ******* cops who want nothing more than to lock anyone up. There are a few exceptions, I suppose. But overall, loser ass cops who can't wait to lock up someone for smoking a joint or making coffee naked in the PRIVACY of your own home.

Don't forget about hangman Judges in Fairfax Co.

If the police are going to make the statement that he wanted to be seen naked by a women and a 7 year old at 5:30 in the morning when he is making coffee then they need to state what he did in order to make them believe that.

Was the guy playing stickshift with his doodle in the window?

To me this also begs the question what was this women doing with a 7 year old out and about at 5:30am?

Update to original story- at same link.

SPRINGFILED, Va. - A debate continues in Northern Virginia that is bringing the issue of civil liberties to the national stage. A 29-year-old Springfield man says he was making coffee in the nude was arrested after a neighbor saw him, and on Wednesday police were back out in his neighborhood looking for others who might have seen him.

Eric Williamson, 29, is a commercial diver who grew up in Hawaii and rents home with several co-workers. Williamson told FOX 5's Will Thomas his roommates were not home and he walked into the kitchen to make coffee about 8:30 a.m. Monday.

"Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," Williamson said.

But at about 8:30 a.m. on Monday morning, a neighbor walking her son to school says he deliberately exposed himself-- not once, but twice. First, she says it happened as he was standing in the glass doorway in the kitchen, and then again at a front window.

"We've heard there may have been other people who had a similar incident," said Mary Ann Jennings, a Fairfax County Police spokesperson.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/102109_naked_man_arrested_after_making_coffee_update

Police wouldn't release the incident report or the name of the mother who filed the complaint. FOX 5 has learned she is a respected member of the community, and just happens to be the wife of a Fairfax County Police officer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And NOW we know why in a RARE move they are releasing MORE information than normal. After coming under scrutiny..

My Father was and my Brother is a police officer... but this fails test.

Very little, but a little. Mostly, I feel that one is allowed to be naked in one's own home regardless of the time of day. Unless, he is pounding on the glass or blaring loud music as people pass to get their attention so that he can display himself, a man's got a right to be king of his own castle. And everyone knows the Emperor has no clothes.

Archived