Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked

China

this is just absolute horse****

Look at the facts of the case. Two women, on the same day heard him making noises to get their attention and then saw him facing them full frontal in a picture window and he made eye contact with them, never attempting to remove himself or cover himself. Sounds like the definition of indecent exposure to me.

"Fairfax County Prosecutor Marc Birnbaum said the witness testimony shows that he intended to expose himself to the women by making himself visible for extended periods of time and drawing attention to himself by making rattling noises and singing. "No one deserves to see it, certainly not a young child," Birnbaum said."

Look at the facts of the case. Two women, on the same day heard him making noises to get their attention and then saw him facing them full frontal in a picture window and he made eye contact with them, never attempting to remove himself or cover himself. Sounds like the definition of indecent exposure to me.

"Fairfax County Prosecutor Marc Birnbaum said the witness testimony shows that he intended to expose himself to the women by making himself visible for extended periods of time and drawing attention to himself by making rattling noises and singing. "No one deserves to see it, certainly not a young child," Birnbaum said."

If this was the case, my summary judgment was woefully incorrect.

CONVICTED

FAIRFAX, Va. - As Erick Williamson sees it, being naked is liberating, and if passers-by get an eyeful while he's standing in front of a picture window, that's not his problem.

A Fairfax County judge saw it a little differently Friday, convicting Williamson of indecent exposure in a case that has raised questions about what's OK when you're in your own home.

Two women said they saw much more of Williamson than they cared to in October, even though he never left the confines of his home. He received neither jail time nor a fine but is appealing anyway, saying a larger principle is at stake.

Click for full story

Well looks like the police canvassing the neighborhood and going door to door, the flyers to the schools, and lord knows what gossip, actually managed to produce something! Two witnesses! :doh:

• 3 months later...
I was skeptical when you find out the "Woman" is a cops wife..

Anyone else and they'd tell the woman to stop looking into other peoples houses.

Perhaps you were correct in your skepticism.

Va. man acquitted of indecent exposure in his home

From the article:

A man charged with indecent exposure after two women said they saw him naked inside his own home was acquitted Wednesday by a Virginia jury.

Erick Williamson, 29, has argued since his October arrest that he should not be punished for being naked in the privacy of his own home.

Police and prosecutors, as well as the two women who testified against him, said he intended to expose himself and made no attempt to conceal himself in a residential neighborhood filled with children.

"It's really a weight off my shoulders after these last six months," Williamson said after his acquittal. "I think (the verdict) kind of sets the record straight. It was an innocent action."

Blame Cosmo. Practically every other issue features an article urging Women to try and perform their daily activities in the nude. True fact. Gender equality. Woot.

Really?

Damn.. How much is a subscription?...I wanna corrupt the old lady:D

Fairfax Naked Guy -- Not Guilty

A Fairfax County Circuit Court jury took less than 20 minutes Wednesday to find Erick Williamson, "The Naked Guy," not guilty of indecent exposure, for standing nude inside his Springfield house last fall.

"It's a weight off my shoulders," Williamson said of the verdict, which was an appeal of his misdemeanor conviction by a judge in Fairfax General District Court. "I think it sets the record straight. It was an innocent action."

EARLIER:

The appeal trial for The Naked Guy, Erick Williamson, got underway in Fairfax County Circuit Court on Wednesday, after Williamson appealed his conviction for indecent exposure while inside his Springfield house last fall.

Though Fairfax prosecutors limited their case strictly to the two women who say they saw Williamson, 29, standing naked at the door to his carport on Oct. 19, one new detail did emerge today: Yvette Dean, who testified she was walking her 7-year-old son to school that fateful morning, said that when she spotted Williamson posing in the doorway, "I flipped him off."

Sounded like this guy was guilty, anyone know why it was overturned?

Archived