Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot Drunk Girl at Lions Game (video) - crazyness, now with new working links

unsonny

No he didn't. People are seeing something that wasn't there. He grabbed the shoulder of her jersey. She was all in his face over and over.

when the video first opens up, she is yelling at the other guy in the calvin johnson jersey. not the guy who grabbed her shoulder/titty

i just want to know why she was all up in that guys face to begin with..

when the video first opens up, she is yelling at the other guy in the calvin johnson jersey. not the guy who grabbed her shoulder/titty

Probably because she had 9 vodka and redbulls and turned into the tazmanian devil. :evilg:

And Lions fans, I know you had an 0fer season, but update the Williams Jersey. Sheesh.

Description from the video:

They were spilling beer on themselves, the seats, and some of the other fans. After they spilled quite a bit of beer on the guys in the row below them, they turned around and told them to SIT DOWN. One girl didnt like that so she poured the rest of her beer on his head. Then I knew it was time to start the camera :)

And I agree with Predicto. The guy was just pushing her shoulder.

Man, I was in Detroit for two whole weeks last year, even attended the Skins-Lions game. At no point did any of their fans try to do or say anything to me, and at no point did I see any women that hot. I didn't think they existed in Detroit. She must be from the burbs.

LOL, thats classic. Her friend was straight donkey. You could see her grandma underwear coming out her jeans.

Bill Burr does a hilarious bit on how girls, periodically, need to punch each other in the face to keep them in check.

Girls with above average attractiveness tend to think that they can say whatever the hel they want without consequences, it is ****ing so sweet when they get their come upence.

Archived