Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot Drunk Girl at Lions Game (video) - crazyness, now with new working links

unsonny

Happened to me in Philly last year at half time. I was by myself having a smoke and surrounded by 500 Eagles fans doing the A-hole chant. This one girl who was with 8 or so guys started talked mad crap about ST, me, my tat, anything to get a rise out of me, I prett much ignored her and tried to spark up a conversation with someone about the game. The guys seemed alright but I know if I would have said something back to her, I would have been fighting. It's an odd situation to be in, especially when your surrounded by the enemy.
same situation. It was back when I smoked, and I was on the concourse at halftime. (it was actually Patrick Ramsey's debut game, if anyone remembers that)

Chick came up to me and started in with a bunch of guys standing there. I just put out my cigarette and left, what the hell else are you going to do?

When you are on enemy turf, a girl talking smack is way worse than a guy. The crowd will very quickly come to the ladies defense, it doesn't matter how rude she was in the first place. This guy was lucky he was wearing Lions gear or else the crowd could have very easily jumped on her side.

Congrats on the quitting smoking, I should have said the same thing, "back when I smoked".

:cheers:

This wasn't even enemy turf - that's the craziest thing about it.

These girls were ****ing with fans of their OWN TEAM !!!! :doh:

Leave it to Detroit.

No he didn't. People are seeing something that wasn't there. He grabbed the shoulder of her jersey. She was all in his face over and over.
Description from the video:

And I agree with Predicto. The guy was just pushing her shoulder.

Incorrect. You must not have watched the whole video, or the whole scene.

He did indeed grab one of her bresseses.

working links now!!1....love the radio show

That part I don't get. How does a radio show, show a video on the air, and say to the radio audience "WATCH as the cop grabs her boob right here" ???

Or is it "Internet Radio" ?

The video has been removed. :(

There are other videos, and different versions.

One with the live sound, and one with the Radio commentating as I indicated above.

At 3:27 in the video

He may not have grabbed the entire boob, but right at the bottom of the boobage.

There was Illegal Contact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT2XyIBMWUY

(.)(.)

^

right here

I don't think he was trying to cop a feel....I think he was grabbing at her and he ended up getting a lil bit o' the boob. Not intentional. Nothing to get worked up over.

Archived