Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you rooting for Mike Vick?

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

OK so for sake of argument. Vick was signed by the skins....

I'd cry....and be pissed...and part of me woudl have a very hard time watching this team if he played.

Thank God I don't have to deal with that.

and my final answer- I don't give a **** about Vick, and now I will boo him all I can since he is on the Philthy Iggles team. He means nothing to me-

I would of sold my tickets this season.. then if he was here longer, i would of let the tickets, that have been in my family since griffith stadium go .. no way in hell i would contribute to paying that *******s salary..

I would laugh my ass off if somebody shot him in the face.

He has never done one thing to show that he has a spec of quality in him.

This is closer to his 10th chance, than his second.

I hope he proves me wrong and **** Goodell for seeing $$$$$ instead of holding his stance against someone like that being in the league.

But I'm getting sick of talking about Vick, I'd rather never hear his name again, unless he does actually turn his life around.

Well, let's see how many other players have ****ed up and gotten second chances. At least Vick served two years in a federal prison. Stallworth drove drunk and killed another human being and only served 30 days in jail, granted he got suspended for the season, but still.

Well, let's see how many other players have ****ed up and gotten second chances. At least Vick served two years in a federal prison. Stallworth drove drunk and killed another human being and only served 30 days in jail, granted he got suspended for the season, but still.

Actually he got out six days early. :doh:

Nope. I am glad that now I have another reason to despise the eagles. I was actually warming up to the eagles, with Westbrook on my fantasy team last year. Now Vick has put them back where they should have stayed before I got caught up in winning. I hope Vick fails horribly. I hope he becomes the laughingstock of the league.

Obviously, I hold grudges. I am just happy he is not on the Skins. I would rather never win a game again than have Vick on our team. Scumbag.

Irrelevant. What if he was signed by the Cowboys? What if he decided to play baseball and was signed by the Kansas City Royals? What if he got into MIT and got a PhD in Math and went to work for NASA?

Every one of those scenarios holds basically the same weight since he did none of them.

Um, let's look at it empirically. He's a backup QB. Very good with his legs, but hasn't played competitive football in 2 years. When he did play, he was an average passer at best.

I root for or against him as much as I do any other backup QB in the league. Even those who have been cheating on their wife, cheating on their taxes, beating their kids, etc for the past seven years.

It's irrelevant to me and sorry, but I think people who put more into it than that, need a hobby.

If you are voting for Vick to succeed then you are not a real skins fan.... ha!

If he was a Redskin, that would be a different story but I cant wish enough bad mojo on the Eagles, Cowboys or Giants. Screw them all....

That's by your definition. Me personally, I have more fun swatting bees then I do stomping on ants. But that's just me.

I can see "rooting against him"

And I can understand "not rooting against him"

But rooting "for" him ?

How so ?

You root for, a guy, who has bad things happen to him ; a victim.....

A guy like our DT Antonio Dixon.......once homeless....speech impediment.

But Mike Vick is not a victim.

No matter what he does on the football field, I don't see him as being eligible for "Comeback Player Of The Year"

Hell no. I want karma to continue to bite him in the butt for the rest of his life. Had he freakin' committed armed robbery or something, I could get over that; I still wouldn't root for him, but I wouldn't wish him bad karma. But no, after reading about the type of torturous acts he involved himself in, for pleasure, those types of people are completely written off in my book. I don't believe the mindset leading to that type of behavior can be rehabbed.

I would be beyond pissed off.

I can't vote, currently. Because there is no "Yes & No" option. I want to root for him & had he gone to a different team...or better yet, a different division, I would definitely be rooting for him. But...he's playing for the Eagles! How can I root for him?

**** him.

I get tired of hearing "he deserves a second chance." He got a second chance when he got out of jail. Now, he gets the luxury of earning millions. Yeah, let's throw a pity party for the dick.

I'd bet money that most of us on ES would get a harsher penalty for a lesser crime. And then what's the chances of us getting our jobs back.

I can't vote, currently. Because there is no "Yes & No" option. I want to root for him & had he gone to a different team...or better yet, a different division, I would definitely be rooting for him. But...he's playing for the Eagles! How can I root for him?

That makes (currently) TWENTY blasphemous traitors on the poll.

Archived