Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Soooo... I think I just talked to Jonathan Allen on the phone lol. He was looking for some renovation work but we only do commercial, not residential. I wonder if he called my company because we’ve done work before at the redskins facilities.

****ty thing is, I didn’t put two and two together till I looked at the caller id as I was hanging up. I wish I had had a chance to confirm before hanging up with him.  

Edited by Fresh8686

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

Soooo... I think I just talked to Jonathan Allen on the phone lol. He was looking for some drywall work but we only do commercial, not residential. I wonder if he called my company because we’ve done work before at the redskins facilities.

****ty thing is, I didn’t put two and two together till I looked at the caller id as I was hanging up. I wish I had had a chance to confirm before hanging up with him.  

Quick call him back and ask if he’ll be playing Monday!! 

• Like 2

On 9/18/2019 at 9:23 AM, Fresh8686 said:

I noticed. I don't joke about stuff like that. You can if you want, but I'll push back on it. Too many people dismiss the importance of good ethics.

I meant I was joking that you shouldn’t care about being professional 😂 you should. I was not being serious in any way 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s not that serious 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

13 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Oh my heavens...Miami's defense is downright turrrrible! 👍

My best friend is at that game..look for a Miami fan with a brown bag on his head..he said he would wear it so for sure I could spot him out lol

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

And Cam Newton, And Eli Manning, and Blake Bortles, and Big Ben.  Jury is out in Pitt, as Mason lost his suspected security blanket TE early in the game.

You know who may be relevant.......Daniel Jones. I do realize The Bucs may suck but he played well. Maybe Giants GM new something after all.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1