Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Why do we need him, we've got the best short yardage back in the league, but we are too stupid to use him.......Sellers!

It is beyond my comprehension why not??

I guess you missed the Cincy game last year.

Giving Sellers the ball at the LOS with bodies all around him stripping at the ball is just asking for a disaster.

The man is not a running back.

As for Duckett, he's just a reminder of how stupid this FO can be, especially when they get in panic mode (Duckett 06/Taylor 08).

their graphics person needs to update the pix

well they used a photo from the last game the skins played vs the Patriots, and Sean was in that game (Oct 28th, 2007-wow, almost a month before he died). Unless they played a preseason game before 2007, the last time they played would have been 2003, in Washington, and the only player on the D who is still with the team now is Fred Smoot (another wow). How upset would people have been seeing Smoot wearing #21 on the web page? probably cause more of a stink than having Sean Taylor on there. Or people here would roast the Patriots for putting up a photo with Bruce Smith, Lavar or Champ Bailey on it.

Personally I kinda like it, considering NFL network and other outlets go out of their way NOT to show any clips/photos with Sean. He was a very important part of this team, and just because he has passed does not mean he should be forgotten, or removed from the historical record.

RIP Sean, and we all know that run stopped shortly after that picture was taken.