Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

If Vick never got in trouble with dog fighting, I'd still wouldn't want him.... Vick is not a great QB! Vick will never play for the skins! Vick is a good runner, not a good QB! I'm so sick of Vick this, Vick that. The dude was at the bottom 10 of QBs in his first go round in the NFL!

So opservations? Ok he was 4 for 4 for 19 yards 2 of the 4 completions where shuffle passes. Couldn't get out the pocket to scramble, didn't have a bad 1st game but not a great game!

Edited by Portis for 6

:doh:
Can anyone explain to me why he deserves a second chance in the NFL? The second chance everyone is referring to, is a second chance at rejoining society as an honest law-abiding citizen, not specifically a second chance at work for your former employer.

Let him get his second chance working a construction site, or in accounting (oh wait...), or in any number of other honest jobs?

Hell, go let him play in the UFL, or the CFL, if he wants; I just don't see why Vick supporters think he HAD to be let back in the NFL.

Edited by Redskins:Victory_or_Death

Can anyone explain to me why he deserves a second chance in the NFL? The second chance everyone is referring to, is a second chance at rejoining society as an honest law-abiding citizen, not specifically a second chance at work for your former employer.

Let him get his second chance working a construction site, or in accounting (oh wait...), or in any number of other honest jobs?

Hell, go let him play in the UFL, or the CFL, if he wants; I just don't see why Vick supporters think he HAD to be let back in the NFL.

because vick is awesome and 2 years in prison is excessive for what happened in my opinion. what happened was wrong, but 2 years? cmon. skins shoulda got him

I'm going shoping for a new TV today but i dunno what to buy LCD or Plasma? I do a lot of Gaming onling with my Xbox360 playing madden so i dont want to get a TV thats going to have burnt images in it....

ps not going to go all crazy and get the best of the best something around the 600-800 dollar range 42"-or little bigger...

The only possible reason why the redskins wanted to get involved with the sweepstakes of culter and sanchez was to drop orakpo to their slot. I mean come on, they didn't even want to entertain the idea of waiting and hearing offers for Orakpo. Are we fans not able to see this? There is no QB controveresy in DC.

By now, we would have heard rumors about Campbell and Collins and maybe Collins taking over as the starter? Seriously, why is Campbell getting everyshot to succedd? Every QB that faces a situation like this and he wants out, but Campbell, nope? It was a ploy because they knew that Campbell would be able to fool the media and the other clubs involved.

The only possible reason why the redskins wanted to get involved with the sweepstakes of culter and sanchez was to drop orakpo to their slot. I mean come on, they didn't even want to entertain the idea of waiting and hearing offers for Orakpo. Are we fans not able to see this? There is no QB controveresy in DC.

By now, we would have heard rumors about Campbell and Collins and maybe Collins taking over as the starter? Seriously, why is Campbell getting everyshot to succedd? Every QB that faces a situation like this and he wants out, but Campbell, nope? It was a ploy because they knew that Campbell would be able to fool the media and the other clubs involved.

As much as I would like for this to be true, why wouldn't the Skins have admitted this after signing Orakpo to avoid all media coverage of Snyder trying to get rid of Campbell, etc.

Hmmmm I like Campbell dont get me wrong. Trust me they wanted Sanchez, and wanted Cutler just as bad. This has already been discussed a million times though. Campbell is getting every shot to succeed because the other quarterbacks on the team arent very good either.

You just started a s*** storm and I hope this gets closed, for the boards sake.

Edited by ST is my boy