Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per PFT: Another Eagle takes a cart ride

Popeman38

At this rate, the Eagles will have to purchase a new fleet of carts for next year's TC. :doh: It sucks to see this happen to any team.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/11/another-eagle-takes-a-cart-ride/

In hindsight, Eagles president Joe Banner probably wishes that he hadn't boasted about the quality of the team's pre-camp roster, with the fate-tempting qualifier "assuming everyone is healthy and standing at the end."

The Eagles have since had the most serious and potentially serious injuries of any NFL team.

The latest guy to take a ride on a cart not used for hauling golf clubs? Receiver Hank Baskett, per Sheil Kapadia of philly.com.

Kapadia has tweeted that Baskett went down with an injury, grabbed his knee, wanted to the tent with trainer Rick Burkholder, and then rode off in the front seat of a cart.

Stay tuned.

I can't believe so many of you think that Kendra is hot. Take off her pound of makeup and fake boobs and you are left with a moronic' date=' flat-chested, absolutely useless human being.[/quote']

I did a search to see who you guys were talking about. I agree with Mr. Beef. She's not all that attractive and she'd be forgettable if she didn't have the boob job.

I can't believe so many of you think that Kendra is hot. Take off her pound of makeup and fake boobs and you are left with a moronic' date=' flat-chested, absolutely useless human being.[/quote']

That can be said about 90% of the women on earth. There are few women who are "natural" beuties.

I did a search to see who you guys were talking about. I agree with Mr. Beef. She's not all that attractive and she'd be forgettable if she didn't have the boob job.

I agree. And trust me, being with someone as dumb as a box of rocks gets really old after awhile, even if she is smokin' hot.

Archived