Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RI: Brown Reveals Rams' Haynesworth Strategy

mnb123

This is gonna be awesome. I love Al's comment, the whole thing was funny enough to read to my wife.

On a side note, here in St. Louis one of the gas stations gives a discount every Monday when the Rams win, well last season things got so bad they began giving a discount, on Mondays, if they scored.

Can't wait for this game, seriously, Blache should put in Al, Griffin, Daniels, and whatever other bulldozer we have and have them all Bullrush at the same time, just once. See how Brown likes that one.

Sounds like a great strategy.

What if you can't get first downs, Mr. Brown?

:whoknows:

Haha, exactly. With all the three and outs they'll be dealing with, their defense is the one that'll get tired, not ours. And then Portis busts through and gashes them for over a 100 yards.

I will say this: I am concerned about having to play Chris Long, who should improve on his 4 sacks he had last year. Thankfully, that's the only D-lineman the Rams have worth noting, so we can chip him plenty.

Book it...31-3 Skins in week 2.

So, you expecting our defense to score several times?:D

I hope this strategy really doesn't work against AL, because if there is some merit to it, the Pukes, Iggles, and Giaints will be playing no huddle atleast twice this season.

Running a hurry up offense seems to be foreign concept in these parts. Targeting a stud run stopping or an out of shape DT by getting them stuck on the field, should be in every coaches playbook. Make the defense burn a timeout. Do something to offset a players strengths. Great let them do it to Al. We will call a timeout. But why Zorn refuses to do this is a head scratcher. We should not find fault in teams that want to do this to us, and I hope it all becomes a lesson learned. That Cleveland game last year with their monsterous oversized DT was a perfect chance.

Archived