Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RI: Brown Reveals Rams' Haynesworth Strategy

mnb123

Rams? Same old sorry ***** Rams?
Haha, yeah, those same old Rams.

The same Rams, of course, that actually beat us last year. :paranoid:

Regardless, if there was one player on the Redskins' defense I wouldn't want to piss off and give personal bulletin board material to, it'd be Haynesworth. Maybe Landry too, but Haynesworth just seems like a genuinely mean guy to face on the field.

Yeah, I wonder what prompted him to say that?
They were probably just asking him about the upcoming season and some tough matchups he might be already looking ahead for. He seems like somewhat of an outspoken guy in the first place, so when prompted about facing Haynesworth he just shot off on this tangent.

Well, folks, better prepare for a "hurry-up" offense from the Rams.

Hurry up & give the ball to jackson for 2 yards.

Hurry up & have Bulger throw incomplete to an out-of position Donnie Avery (who will be rusty from his just-sustained knee injury).

Hurry up & watch Bulger get sacked by Orakpo for -9 yards.

Hurry up & get the punt unit on the field.

Should be quick fun to watch.

Jason Brown is a pretty classless player to begin with. Talked a bunch of **** about the Ravens and his former QB as soon as he left; so I don't take what he has to say with a whole lot of concern.

The ironic thing is that Kyle Boller is now a St. Louis Ram too. XD

for real, never heard of him.

He used to be the Ravens center... and he was once a guard, I believe.

"and it looks like Albert Haynesworth is eating, literally eating, Jason Brown for lunch!" - Larry Michael

"Make that breakfast, Larry, he told me this morning he was coming hungry. Oh no, he seems to have sucked in Donnie Avery. Hold on, little feller."- Sonny Jurgensen

That statement is dripping with sarcasm.

I love it. :D

Kinda reminds me of Mooch'es "bummer" quote after the Giants were robbed of a 1st down deep in 9'ers territory in that playoff game ('02?). What else was he going to say?

BTW, saw the NFL channel show on Madden, who justified taking the head coach job in Oakland at 32 by telling Al Davis, look, either I can coach or I can't. Age doesn't matter. Either Zorn can HC or he can't. I think he can (and having the 1973 Raiders roster wouldn't hurt either).

I want to destroy this guy.

We already owe those chumps from that craptacular game last year.

The best part is we're going to rotate Monty and Golston in anyway whether Haynseworth is sucking air or not, so they can "hurry up" all they want but they aren't moving it on our defense.

That made me lol.

well, wonderful Mr. Brown, is that the secret theory you came up with? Even if it worked, and you had haynesworth "sucking air", how are you going to deal with the rest of our defense? hm? How are you going to get past Orakpo, Fletcher, Hall, Landry, Horton, Rodgers, Griffin, Carter? (To name a few).

I think our #4 ranked defense can manage even without Haynesworth, thanks ;).

Now again, thats IF your magificent Idea works, which is unlikely, the chances of you doing anything more then a 3 and out against this defense are very slim, let alone with Haynesworth..

(I just looked up that this fellow played Center..... LMFAO, hes going to ****ing die! HAHAHAHAHA Haynesworth will make him look like a sheet of paper, wow, talk about making your own coffin)

Archived