Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Really happy with this NFL live stream from NFL.com. Well worth the 20. Watching in hd on my tv.

Loving that too. The quality is better than I was expecting. Their UI isn't very good when watching in full screen mode; for example I have to hit esc and back out to the main screen to choose a different game, but all-in-all I'm pleased.

It drives me nuts that they don't offer something similar during the regular season for us out of market fans. Apparently the NFL would rather force non-DirecTV subscribers like me to find illegal means of watching instead of taking money I'm willing to give them if they'd just let me.

Honestly, if they did that, I would never sign up for Sunday Ticket, and I'm sure I'm not alone. The quality was just too good and it was just too easy. Unless DTV could share in that (and they probably have no interest) I dont see it happening.

If they came to me and said "$100 for the stream, or $300 for the ticket" it'd be a no brainer. Well, first Id call them and say Id do the ticket for $120 like I do every year, but if they declined, it'd be a no brainer. :)

Edited by da#1skinsfan

I am stuck out here in Korea and NFL.com has a streaming package for every game (Preseason, Regular and Playoffs), NFL Network and NFL Redzone. The quality is HD and its set up like DVR so you pause the game and watch it whenever, which is great for the huge time difference and my busy work schedule.

I am stuck out here in Korea and NFL.com has a streaming package for every game (Preseason, Regular and Playoffs), NFL Network and NFL Redzone. The quality is HD and its set up like DVR so you pause the game and watch it whenever, which is great for the huge time difference and my busy work schedule.

What service is that? NFL Gamepass? I'm assuming that is only for people outside the US. Can you watch the game after it is over or is it for live only?

Loving that too. The quality is better than I was expecting. Their UI isn't very good when watching in full screen mode; for example I have to hit esc and back out to the main screen to choose a different game, but all-in-all I'm pleased.

It drives me nuts that they don't offer something similar during the regular season for us out of market fans. Apparently the NFL would rather force non-DirecTV subscribers like me to find illegal means of watching instead of taking money I'm willing to give them if they'd just let me.

Took the words right out of my mouth brother!

---------- Post added August-16th-2011 at 07:49 AM ----------

I missed the game Friday. :( Is there any way to watch the entire game online; as in it's archived somewhere? I don't have NFL network nor a DVR. Thanks!

Actually when I went to use my NFL.com preseason pkg yesterday to watch JetsvsHou, the other games were still available to watch. Don't know the time limit on it though. Oh and yesterdays game was "blacked out" for me... must be some deal with ESPN. Oh well all of the Redskins p.s. were listed as Comcast except one that looked like it might be a simulcast with Comcast/ESPN. Still worth 20 bucks.

Actually when I went to use my NFL.com preseason pkg yesterday to watch JetsvsHou, the other games were still available to watch. Don't know the time limit on it though. Oh and yesterdays game was "blacked out" for me... must be some deal with ESPN. Oh well all of the Redskins p.s. were listed as Comcast except one that looked like it might be a simulcast with Comcast/ESPN. Still worth 20 bucks.

Games in local markets (based on your IP address) will be blacked out for 24 hours, then the on demand replay will become available.

What service is that? NFL Gamepass? I'm assuming that is only for people outside the US. Can you watch the game after it is over or is it for live only?

You can watch it anytime. If you missed the first two quarters and the game is still playing, just make it start at the beginning. Yeah it is only for people outside the US and its territories, basically any place where you cant get Direct TV and its Sunday Ticket.

You can watch it anytime. If you missed the first two quarters and the game is still playing, just make it start at the beginning. Yeah it is only for people outside the US and its territories, basically any place where you cant get Direct TV and its Sunday Ticket.

If you don't to see the game live, you might want to drop $5-10 a month on a VPN that allows you to log into a US server and thus giving your computer a US based ip address. Then you can sign-up for the NFL Rewind package @ $50 a year. That will save you at least $175 for the season. Plus, you still have the benefit of the VPN. That's what I do, now that I am based in China (where that VPN helps me out a lot more than it will help you in Korea!)

I missed the game Friday. :( Is there any way to watch the entire game online; as in it's archived somewhere? I don't have NFL network nor a DVR. Thanks!
Same here.....anyone know of such a website ?

NFL.com Preseason Live package. It's $20 but you get every preseason game live (with the exception of blackouts) and also on-demand. If a game is blacked out in your local market, the replay is available immediately following the game. Nationally televised games are blacked out and made available 24 hours after the end of the game.

I have NFL Network but they do not have it scheduled for live broadcast. They're not replaying it until Sunday at 4pm.

Regarding the guy about the proxy servers. I tried that but it is so freaking slow that it is hard to use. At least the free overseas proxies I found were. I would have signed up for the NFL gamepass using one of those but it was so slow that it was not gonna work.

So I'm stuck here in NC and can't see the game unless someone has a link.

Btw, Directv is giving away NFL Sunday Ticket now for people who sign up for the $29.99 and higher packages.